News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 07, 2015, 02:22:39 AMSomething near 50 hours, first international flight + the hype leading up to it ~.~

Passed out immediately upon final arrival and had no jet lag,  It was excellent.
That's my travel rule. I can't sleep on planes (even in those fancy lie-flat business class seats), so I try and book my flights so that I arrive close to bedtime so I just go to bed when I get there and I'm instantly adjusted to the new time!!

Nebbles

Oh huh, that's smart. I should try that out when I eventually start traveling.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Quote from: Nebbles on June 07, 2015, 02:22:47 PMOh huh, that's smart. I should try that out when I eventually start traveling.
Yeah. It works quite well too. When I went to Europe in 2013, my flight left CA at 11 AM and I was in France at 2 PM the next day. I didn't sleep at all. I then went about the rest of the day as if that was my time zone. I fell asleep around 9 that night and I was up early the next day energized (slightly -- still needed coffee) and ready to go.

Large time differences have an effect on people in different ways, so the first time you visit Europe or Asia, maybe leave yourself a day to see how you would react!

braix

i cant just sleep like that so when i fly to asia, i eat a ton and give myself food coma
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

I have evolved beyond the need for sleep.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ZeldaFan

#70 - June 8, 2015
What is your favorite pasta dish?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Hero of Trains

Linguini with mushrooms, broccoli and artichoke hearts in cream sauce.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Latios212

- Noodles
- Tomato sauce
- Mushroom
- Sausage
- Basil
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.