Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

woke up at 5, didn't sleep the following night, so that's 24, and stayed up the entire day till 10, so 24+17=41
unmotivated

InsigTurtle

I once had a competition with a friend 4 years ago where we tried to stay up the longest during winter break.
I lasted about 4 days, but thinking back, that was a really fucking stupid thing to do. Ah, well.

Hero of Trains

Only about a day. I deal horribly with sleep deprivation. It lowers my tolerance for idiocy to almost none, leading to excessive correction of other people's inaccuracies. Another unrelated side effect is a significant increase in the complexity of both my lexicon and sentence structure. This doesn't help my tone, which could be misunderstood as pompous or intentionally rude. :P
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Nebbles

Quote from: InsigTurtle on June 06, 2015, 09:58:58 PMI once had a competition with a friend 4 years ago where we tried to stay up the longest during winter break.
I lasted about 4 days, but thinking back, that was a really fucking stupid thing to do. Ah, well.

....good lord were you okay
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 06, 2015, 09:13:26 PM#69 - June 6, 2015
What is the longest time you have stayed awake?
This isn't something I really keep track of, but I'd say, if not 24 hours, somewhere close to that.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

InsigTurtle

Quote from: Nebbles on June 06, 2015, 10:35:51 PM....good lord were you okay
according to the facebook posts i wrote, no, I wasn't

KefkaticFanatic

Something near 50 hours, first international flight + the hype leading up to it ~.~

Passed out immediately upon final arrival and had no jet lag,  It was excellent.

me irl
[close]

Pit0010

21 hours.
Yeah I'm pathetic...and that was when I attempted an all-nighter but failed at sunrise
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Sebastian

Around 48 Hours.....yes, I have insomnia XD

SlowPokemon

28 hours or so? After 24 it's really hard for me to function. I usually have to sleep for 1 or 2 hours after I hit 24.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ZeldaFan

I think I lasted about 40 hours once.
Just so you all know, the record for staying up the longest was 11 days & 24 minutes. A 16-year-old boy did it to break the record. He had medical staff on hand but by day 4 he was hallucinating.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 07, 2015, 07:59:21 AMAfter 24 it's really hard for me to function. I usually have to sleep for 1 or 2 hours after I hit 24.
This is basically me.

Nebbles

Same, after 24 hours I just feel really miserable and unwell. I love staying up and everything, but I also need sleep.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel