News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

"I don't like snacks; I'm vegetarian"
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ZeldaFan

#68 - June 4, 2015
Do you have a collection of something?

I still have all my old pokemon cards :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Latios212

Gosh, I still have all my Pokémon cards... like 5000 of them.

I don't have any huge collections really but I do tend to keep a lot of stuff. Just tons of Nintendo merchandise everywhere. Including a lot of promotional items and a few rare things.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Hero of Trains

I have my Pokemon cards, with an organizational system left over from when I was 7, which means that I know where everything is, but nobody else does. :P

Although not really a collection, I have WAY too many books, and I've read them all. I also like making those little metal statues that you put together with tweezers, and I have quite a few (my favorite being the Millennium Falcon).
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

DrP

I have random collections of things.

Old plane boarding passes, luggage tags, Starbucks mugs, hotel soapy things, etc... also I still have some MTG and Pokemon cards somewhere.

braix

I have a bunch of Korean Pokémon cards and Zoroarks
But I wouldn't say I really collect things
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

I swear I collected something but now that I'm trying to think of what it was I cant so it probably wasn't that important!

I do have all my old cards, old receipts, and a huge collection of unused notebooks but I think those are more along the lines of hoarding than collecting

mikey

Quote from: DrP on June 04, 2015, 07:47:38 PMI have random collections of things.

Old plane boarding passes, luggage tags, Starbucks mugs, hotel soapy things, etc... also I still have some MTG and Pokemon cards somewhere.
can I have your magic cards

Quote from: Bubbles on June 04, 2015, 08:37:50 PMI do have all my old cards, old receipts, and a huge collection of unused notebooks but I think those are more along the lines of hoarding than collecting
don't worry it means you're a girl
unmotivated

Bloop

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 04, 2015, 06:18:07 PM#68 - June 4, 2015
Do you have a collection of something?
I have a few minor "collections," but nothing that fits into a specific category of "collecting," really.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

I collect a lot of stuff.
Pocket Knives. I have about 12-15.
Piano music. I have shelves of piano books and many binders with NSM sheets in.
And the thing I collect the most: Money :P

ZeldaFan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 04, 2015, 08:43:51 PMdon't worry it means you're a girl
Hey hey, not all girls collect and hoard everything ::)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SlowPokemon

no zeldafan you're wrong every girl is exactly the same and exhibits the same traits which is why nocturne made that completely accurate statement
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.