News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Got Robin and cousins arrived for the week. Pretty good.

Latios212

Quote from: Hero of Trains on June 01, 2015, 01:00:15 PMI'm an eighth grader.
I now have a glimmer of hope for today's youth. Other eighth graders I've seen?... nah
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

Quote from: Latios212 on June 01, 2015, 01:17:41 PMI now have a glimmer of hope for today's youth. Other eighth graders I've seen?... nah
KIDS THESE DAYS AM I RIGHT
SO DISRESPECTFUL
EVERYTHING WAS MUCH BETTER WHEN I WAS A KID
unmotivated

Yug_Guy

I AM VERY HEALTHY. I HAVE SPENT MY DAY BREATHING AND INTERACTING WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF MY SPECIES JUST LIKE ANY OTHER NORMAL HUMAN. PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SOCIAL INTERACTIONS TODAY.

mikey

Quote from: Yug_Guy on June 01, 2015, 01:54:56 PMI AM VERY HEALTHY. I HAVE SPENT MY DAY BREATHING AND INTERACTING WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF MY SPECIES JUST LIKE ANY OTHER NORMAL HUMAN. PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT YOUR SOCIAL INTERACTIONS TODAY.
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: Hero of Trains on June 01, 2015, 01:30:07 PMFor example, all of my math camp friends are nice, civilized and smart. There's plenty of wonderful children and teenagers out there. :)
That sounds different from my friends

Quote from: Latios212 on June 01, 2015, 01:17:41 PMI now have a glimmer of hope for today's youth. Other eighth graders I've seen?... nah
yu offend mi
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Quote from: braixen1264 on June 01, 2015, 02:59:31 PMyu offend mi
Are you in 8th grade too? My apologies. I'm old >_>

Quote from: Hero of Trains on June 01, 2015, 01:30:07 PMIf you're not seeing good people my age, then you're probably not looking in the right places. :P
For example, all of my math camp friends are nice, civilized and smart. There's plenty of wonderful children and teenagers out there. :)
Heh, I knew nice math people when I was that age. Haven't had much contact with 8th graders since, but this summer I will so...
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 01, 2015, 09:38:21 AM#65 - June 1, 2015
How are you doing today?
~Submitted by Jub3r7~
Fine, I suppose.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Quote from: braixen1264 on June 01, 2015, 12:46:03 PMYou are NOT an 8th grader
Your vocabulary is far too advanced for you to be an 8th grader :O

Hey, I was an eighth grader during some of my time on the forums.

idk what I did 2013 though, can anyone remind me?

Also yes I'm doing p. fine, thanks for asking.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Yugi on June 01, 2015, 08:41:46 PMidk what I did 2013 though, can anyone remind me?
You requested an art from me and made yourself known on the forum. Speaking of which, what do you want me to draw? Your avatar has changed many times since February of 2013.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Bubbles

Nah Hero I completely believe you're an 8th grader lol

I feel like every year or so nsm gets together and reflects with shame and embarrassment on their past forum personalities. I'm p sure I was an 8th grader when I first joined and hoo boy that's a treat to read

Yugi

not sure what my avatar was at the time but I think it was Funguy? idk draw that I guess

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Hero of Trains on June 01, 2015, 10:02:36 AMan interest in space

At least you have something good going for you.

After ~10 hours in the lab today the project seems to be coming along fairly well.  Observe the glorious orange tracking:

me irl
[close]

ZeldaFan

#66 - June 2, 2015
Have you been to a zoo? What is your favorite animal there?

I've only been to a couple. The peacocks are gorgeous, but my favorite are the tigers.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SlowPokemon

I have! I always like looking at the snakes. Elephants too.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.