News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hero of Trains

I feel most connected to my PMD Charmander (I'm female, so that's a brave nature). I wonder why that is? It's not like they had a personality test or anything...

For looks,  I can pull off a pretty good TP Zelda cosplay.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on May 22, 2015, 09:09:20 AMSebastian Debeste
Spoiler
Before or after?
[close]

edit: And I feel like an Edgeworth sometimes. I take everything way too seriously.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Looks I'm probably Midna, personality...I have no idea. Maya Fey with the vocality of Link?

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 22, 2015, 11:59:04 AMCan you at least mark your spoilers -_-
In my defence, at least I was vague.

Latios212

I look kinda like Trainer Red, maybe.
Spoiler
[close]

Personality... maybe Guildmaster Wigglytuff... hehe
Spoiler
[close]
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

SlowPokemon

One of my favorite interviews with a game developer I've ever seen was a while back with one of the writers for Pokémon Mystery Dungeon at the time Explorers of Time and Explorers of Darkness came out. He was asked what Pokémon he would want to be if he got a choice, and he said he would be Wigglytuff, since he had always wanted to know what it felt like to be a genius.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Looks wise, I've been told I look a lot like Sharla from Xenoblade Chronicles. Personality wise, hmm... that I'm unsure of.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

I look like a lot of celebrities, but no video game characters

EDIT: Navi
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 22, 2015, 06:48:39 AM#60 - May 22, 2015
As far as your looks and personality, which video game character are you most like?
That's a really good questions that I can't quite think of an answer to right now...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Hero of Trains

Wow! Coincidence! Today, I have a sore throat, so I can't talk normally, but I can still talk in the uppermost ranges of my voice. That means I was doing a Navi impression all day, greeting everyone with "Hey! Listen!". Needless to say, my friends wanted to kill me by the end.   :P
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PMSee guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
That goes in her sig. End of discussion.