News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Professor Layton, any of them really, but especially Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. There's also this eShop title called Crimson Shroud that has this enormous really incredible orchestra soundtrack that I find myself listening to a lot.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

There are just so many...
(In no particular order)
Xenoblade Chronicles
Fire Emblem Awakening
Gyakuten Kenji 2 (Ace Attorney Investigations 2)
Code Name S.T.E.A.M.
CHRONO TRIGGER!
PLVSAA
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Super Metroid
Metroid Prime
LoZ: OoT and Majora's Mask. TP is pretty good too, but bleh. Midi sounds.

braix

I like Pokémon Diamond/Pearl's music
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

Donkey Kong 64. It may not be Kirkhope's most popular work, compared to Banjo-Kazooie, but I think it is by far one of the best soundtracks he's ever done as it demonstrates a real breadth of tone, orchestration, and character that you don't find in much of his other works from that era.

A close second would be the original Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Oh actually Mario & Luigi: Dream Team probably takes the top spot for me honestly. It's that good.

Also most of Pokémon's music, particularly Diamond & Pearl, Black & White, X & Y, and Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 19, 2015, 09:26:03 AMOh actually Mario & Luigi: Dream Team probably takes the top spot for me honestly. It's that good.
Re-listening to it right now. It's better than I remembered, but, imo, it's not the best ever. I just can't get past my negative feelings for that game.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dudeman

The Zelda Oracle games, Superstar Saga, and Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire definitely hold the most nostalgia for me, while Super Mario Galaxy (and a few from 2, such as Puzzle Plank Galaxy) has some of the best tunes I've ever heard. Splatoon also looks like it'll have a very interesting alternative-hip-hop-punk-rock mix that'll be interesting to experience.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

Arghhh what a tough choice. Xenoblade's definitely got my vote here, but I love Kirby's Epic Yarn as well, and the Super Mario Galaxy games, AND a lot of Pokemon ones... of course there's lots from the N64 era.. uhhh... uhhh... this might take a while.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 19, 2015, 04:59:20 AM#59 - May 19, 2015
What Nintendo game do you think has the best music overall?
That's ridiculously hard to answer... Gen II and III pokemon have good music, all of the Zelda games are at least decent with some slightly worse than others...  Ocarina of Time is pretty good, and Link to the Past has the best music in the series I'd say.  Kirby  has a few great tunes, Gourmet Race gets the nod here.  Mario is usually mediocre but SMG is practically a walking orchestra performance.  So I guess for me it's tied between SMG or ALTTP.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 19, 2015, 07:13:12 AMLoZ: OoT and Majora's Mask.
Pretty much the only thing I like more in Majora's Mask is the music. :P

Quote from: ZeldaFan on May 19, 2015, 04:59:20 AM#59 - May 19, 2015
What Nintendo game do you think has the best music overall?
I REALLY CAN'T SAY ONE IN PARTICULAR... as a "safe" answer, probably Super Metroid or any one of the Pokemon games.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on May 19, 2015, 04:04:50 PMPretty much the only thing I like more in Majora's Mask is the music. :P
OoT has great compositions, MM's fit its situation better and have so much more emotion.

How could I forget about Kirby.
Super Star and Kirby's Return to Dreamland both have absolutely fantastic soundtracks

Then there's Link's Awakening.
Man, I love that soundtrack.

And then there's Cave Story....

Latios212

Gee, for the most part they're all amazing (That's why we're here!) :P

I will always love the soundtrack of Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal because it's the first game I played and I played it to death. Other Pokémon games have amazing music but my favorite has to be Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. I played the heck out of the Sky Jukebox and even that was before I knew Bespinben existed :P

Other favorites:
Quote from: AwesomeYears on May 19, 2015, 05:19:55 AMSuper Mario Galaxy
Yes.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 19, 2015, 09:26:03 AMDiamond & Pearl, Black & White, X & Y, and Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire.
Yes.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 19, 2015, 03:41:31 PMPokemon Ruby/Sapphire
Yes.
Quote from: Nebbles on May 19, 2015, 03:44:12 PMKirby's Epic Yarn
Yes.
Quote from: Maelstrom on May 19, 2015, 04:53:32 PMKirby's Return to Dreamland
Yes.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

ZeldaFan

#60 - May 22, 2015
As far as your looks and personality, which video game character are you most like?

I would say Midna :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

SlowPokemon

I always feel really similar to Miles Edgeworth in a lot of ways (lol). As far as looks, I don't know. I feel a deep connection with my Pokémon X protagonist regardless of whether I style him to look like me or not hahaha