News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

English is my second language, music being my first and foremost.

hah I stole the poetic line before you all could
what is shitpost

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Nebbles on May 13, 2015, 01:38:36 PMDon't think the 3 years of Spanish I took in high school count for anything.
Same here, except it was German for me :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

DrP

I can speak French. Not fluently, but good enough to not have to speak English ever when I'm in a French country.

And there's the other ones I know bits and pieces of: German, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin), Lithuanian, Russian, and Japanese

ZeldaFan

Wow that's amazing DrP :o

#57 - May 15, 2015
What superpower would you want to have?

Hero of Trains

I want the power to take fictional situations from my imagination and make them into reality. That way, I could have any superpower I wanted! (along with Pokemon) :)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

The superpower to be really really really really really really really really lucky
gamble lottery stock gg
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Shapeshifting... because I could do anything I want with it.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

Bubbles

I speak English but I can read and get the gist of Spanish and Japanese sentences. Yeah, drP you're a god of languages

Shape shifting is the almighty superpower

Maelstrom

Extreme luck would be awesome. Like being able to find your way through a maze by flipping a coin.

But it would be even better to be able to manipulate light. You could create elaborate illusions, summon superpowered lasers, or engulf any room in darkness.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 15, 2015, 07:51:49 AMThe superpower to be really really really really really really really really lucky
gamble lottery stock gg

ultimate lucky student

I like the idea of being a sort of superhero musician or composer lol. But for traditional superpower, shapeshifting or hypnosis/mind control seems like it would be very useful.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Probably teleportation. I could go to all of the cons!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 15, 2015, 10:46:25 AMExtreme luck would be awesome. Like being able to find your way through a maze by flipping a coin.
or just keep your hand on the right wall
unmotivated

blueflower999

The power to tell if the cute girl at the sushi bar likes me
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ZeldaFan

I heard of a good one recently that I loved...
The power to change probability.

For example, what's the probability that my bank account has $50k in it? Currently 0% but let's just change that to 100%
What's the probability that my bf will put his dishes in the dishwasher? Probably about 34%, I'll change that to 100%