News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

English is my second language, music being my first and foremost.

hah I stole the poetic line before you all could
what is shitpost

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Nebbles on May 13, 2015, 01:38:36 PMDon't think the 3 years of Spanish I took in high school count for anything.
Same here, except it was German for me :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

DrP

I can speak French. Not fluently, but good enough to not have to speak English ever when I'm in a French country.

And there's the other ones I know bits and pieces of: German, Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin), Lithuanian, Russian, and Japanese

ZeldaFan

Wow that's amazing DrP :o

#57 - May 15, 2015
What superpower would you want to have?

Hero of Trains

I want the power to take fictional situations from my imagination and make them into reality. That way, I could have any superpower I wanted! (along with Pokemon) :)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

The superpower to be really really really really really really really really lucky
gamble lottery stock gg
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Shapeshifting... because I could do anything I want with it.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

Bubbles

I speak English but I can read and get the gist of Spanish and Japanese sentences. Yeah, drP you're a god of languages

Shape shifting is the almighty superpower

Maelstrom

Extreme luck would be awesome. Like being able to find your way through a maze by flipping a coin.

But it would be even better to be able to manipulate light. You could create elaborate illusions, summon superpowered lasers, or engulf any room in darkness.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: braixen1264 on May 15, 2015, 07:51:49 AMThe superpower to be really really really really really really really really lucky
gamble lottery stock gg

ultimate lucky student

I like the idea of being a sort of superhero musician or composer lol. But for traditional superpower, shapeshifting or hypnosis/mind control seems like it would be very useful.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Probably teleportation. I could go to all of the cons!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 15, 2015, 10:46:25 AMExtreme luck would be awesome. Like being able to find your way through a maze by flipping a coin.
or just keep your hand on the right wall
unmotivated

blueflower999

The power to tell if the cute girl at the sushi bar likes me
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ZeldaFan

I heard of a good one recently that I loved...
The power to change probability.

For example, what's the probability that my bank account has $50k in it? Currently 0% but let's just change that to 100%
What's the probability that my bf will put his dishes in the dishwasher? Probably about 34%, I'll change that to 100%