News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Why people don't understand that it's not illegal to offend people :)
what is shitpost

Ruto

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 28, 2015, 09:36:31 AMBecause free education isn't really free.

Stupid people cost the government more money than educated people.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Ruto on April 28, 2015, 06:40:23 PMStupid people cost the government more money than educated people.
Then lets fine people for being stupid! Our national debt would be payed off overnight!
what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on April 28, 2015, 07:10:39 PMThen lets fine people for being stupid! Our national debt would be payed off overnight!
#PianistDaSootopolisForPresident
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 28, 2015, 07:33:47 PM#PianistDaSootopolisForPresident
Meh. What we really need to do is put all the mentally defective people into government jobs and watch the country slowly improve.
what is shitpost

mikey

what do you mean by mentally defective
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Sebastian

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Oh, don't get butthurt. It's what we all think when we think of them- nobody says in their minds "Oh yeah, he's mentally handicapped." We think (most of the people I know at least), "Oh, he's retarded," or "Oh, he has genetic mental retardation".
It's what they are, I'm just the one who's telling it as it is...  :P
what is shitpost

Sebastian

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on April 28, 2015, 07:56:05 PMOh, don't get butthurt. It's what we all think when we think of them- nobody says in their minds "Oh yeah, he's mentally handicapped." We think (most of the people I know at least), "Oh, he's retarded," or "Oh, he has genetic mental retardation".
It's what they are, I'm just the one who's telling it as it is...  :P
I know. I totally agree!

MaestroUGC

Watch it. There's a level of free speech here, so I'm just going to warn you guys that just because you think it doesn't mean it needs to be said.

Freedom of Speech doesn't protect you from a beating for saying something stupid or discriminatory.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 28, 2015, 08:05:39 PMWatch it. There's a level of free speech here, so I'm just going to warn you guys that just because you think it doesn't mean it needs to be said.

Freedom of Speech doesn't protect you from a beating for saying something stupid or discriminatory.
It does actually, as long as it isn't actively hurting people.
And saying someone is mentally retarded is not discriminatory.
what is shitpost

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on April 28, 2015, 07:36:29 PMMeh. What we really need to do is put all the mentally defective people into government jobs and watch the country slowly improve.
Implying a group of people should otherwise be quarantined from society in any capacity is discrimnation.

Also, why would you want people you otherwise find undesirable effectively running a country's infrastructure? Especially people you described as ''mentally defective''?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

just be careful what you say about handicapped people, for your own sake

and no I don't consider anyone retarded or mentally retarded
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 28, 2015, 08:15:13 PMImplying a group of people should otherwise be quarantined from society in any capacity is discrimnation.

Also, why would you want people you otherwise find undesirable effectively running a country's infrastructure? Especially people you described as ''mentally defective''?
I didn't say they should be quarantined, I said they should be put into positions of power.
I said that because I honestly believe they'd do a better job than the people currently in office in many positions.
It's also a George Carlin quote, so...
what is shitpost