News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on April 27, 2015, 07:16:42 PMSays his theory is based on evidence.
Advocates creationism.
Ah the irony.
I'm just throwing this one thing out here and being done- there's no irony here, you're just being ignorant.
unmotivated

Dudeman

Quote from: Dudeman on April 27, 2015, 06:08:55 PM
Heyyyyyyyyy, you know what doesn't make sense?

Peanut brittle. Peanut brittle makes very little sense.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Waddle Bro

Quote from: blueflower999 on April 27, 2015, 06:11:53 PMIDK I mean from Dude's perspective creationism doesn't make any sense, so it's not like I can pick a fight. Both theories are just based on assumptions anyway so it's just a matter of preference.
Can creationism even be considered a theory if all of its arguments are based on evolution's lack of evidence or the bible? Imo the absence of evidence can't be considered as evidence in itself.

The Deku Trombonist

For the third time, that discussion is over.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 27, 2015, 12:55:11 PM#48 - Apr 27, 2015
What's one thing that makes absolutely no sense to you?
the way nsm acts like a bunch of children sometimes
i mean damn even i know when to keep my mouth shut
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 28, 2015, 07:53:22 AMthe way nsm acts like a bunch of children sometimes
i mean damn even i know when to keep my mouth shut
Aren't we a bunch of children? ;)

MaestroUGC

I think only a third of the active community here can legally be considered children in the US; so no, we're not a bunch of children.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ZeldaFan

I'm still a child on the inside...

What doesn't make sense to me is how much school costs and how students spend the next 10-15 years after college just paying back student loans but yet if you want a decent life and better job you're goddamn right you better go to college. It's like they punish you for trying to get ahead and make something of yourself. Then you have countries like Finland and Sweden who educate their population for free and have 100% literacy, and they wonder why America is dead last in education.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

Because free education isn't really free.

ZeldaFan

Well I get that, I'm sure the citizens pay extra taxes for education just like Canada does for their "free" healthcare but honestly that sounds so much better - to pay increments of my paycheck toward education rather than $10,000+interest in student loans over 10 years after graduation

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

ya having it be taxes is much better
unmotivated

Hero of Trains

It's especially bad because you are just starting out, and probably won't be making a lot of money immediately. And then interest kicks in.  >:(
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Wolf on April 28, 2015, 06:27:50 AMPeople AFKing with no reason.
*enters boss battle*

*chat bubble pops up: "AFK"*
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber