News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Saria on April 13, 2015, 02:03:34 PMTaylor can sing live while playing guitar, appreciates her fans, writes all her own songs, etc. Lots of other pop singers do the exact opposite of that, they're just famous because their singing voice is decent and they have a pretty face. I think Taylor deserves the fame she gets because she's a talented sweetheart and didn't turn out to be snobby like Justin Bieber.

I don't like it when people say she writes too many songs about her exes. Almost every singer does and they don't get bashed for it! Her songs could actually relate to a lot of people.

My favorite albums are "Red" and "1989." They're mainly pop songs. Blank Space is actually one of my favorites. I neeed to get her perfume. D;
I thought she didn't write her own songs *anymore*.  I know she used to but I thought she got some people to do it for her now
unmotivated

braix

Unpopular opinion: I absolutely love rap.
But Korean rap is the best kind
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

I really like rap and I'm trying to get more into it, but I can't STAND Lil Wayne

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 13, 2015, 07:59:01 AMI listen to metal and I don't really care for pop music at all.
But I do like the occasional smooth jazz.
This. And lots of Chopin/Liszt/Rachmaninoff etc (classical music from the romantic period).
what is shitpost

Wolf

Wait, speaking of RAP, I kind of like ERB(Epic Rap Battles of history)
Pretty fun stuff!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Saria

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 13, 2015, 02:56:22 PMI thought she didn't write her own songs *anymore*.  I know she used to but I thought she got some people to do it for her now

No she still writes her own. They relate to her own personal life so
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Yugi

btw rap isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be, so long as you ignore the mainstream stuff (lol LOOK AT HOW MUCH MONeY AND BiTCHES I HAVE) and look at some stuff from less known people (madworld and anarchy reigns soundtrack is something that i'd recommend). ERB is something i'd recommend too

Dude

Saria

^"Got the club goin' up, on a Tuesday"
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

braix

Listen to Epik High. You won't understand what he's saying but eh.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ZeldaFan

#41 - Apr 14, 2015
What celebrity do other people find attractive but you just don't see it?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

unmotivated

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 14, 2015, 08:26:35 AMchris hemsworth
Wow you just lost a whole lot of respect man

Channing Tatum

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Bubbles on April 14, 2015, 09:50:49 AMChanning Tatum
I agree with you there. To me he looks like there's nothin going on in his head lol

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian