News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 12, 2015, 08:30:24 PMGUESS WHAT GUYS I'M ACTUallY A DIEHARD TAYLOR SWIFT FAN
SHE'S NEVER GONNA GO OUT OF STYlE THAT GIRL I SWEAR
Hooray another swiftie! I think she's a good role model and she's better than most of the pop stars today in a lot of ways. I like her and her music but I haven't bought any of her merchandise yet. D;
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

oh I was actually kidding
but I PRETEND to hate her
she can actually sing really well
unmotivated

Yugi

Yeah, some of Taylor Swift's music I actually like unironically.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

SlowPokemon

I like Taylor but I hate her music. Especially that Blank Space song. It's so bad.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

I can sorta understand where I was coming from a few years ago when I had the mentality that "pop music is bad" but I feel like it's changed a lot over the past few years and now I really enjoy it. Most of the time.

I still can't get myself to like bluegrass though

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Saria on April 12, 2015, 09:22:01 PMHooray another swiftie! I think she's a good role model and she's better than most of the pop stars today in a lot of ways. I like her and her music but I haven't bought any of her merchandise yet. D;
I too think she is a good role model. I don't listen to her much but she does have some good songs. As far as merchandise, I have her perfume lol but not because it's "Taylor Swift brand" but because it smells really good :P

There's a few bands I don't usually let people know that I like...
Good Charlotte, Gorillaz and Fun. for example.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

I listen to metal and I don't really care for pop music at all.
But I do like the occasional smooth jazz.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

I like everything except country and most rap.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Maelstrom

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 13, 2015, 08:01:28 AMI like everything except country and most rap.
This basically. And the majority of pop. There is some good stuff, but I've never taken the time to weed it out from the junk.  :P

Dude

I just realized I like a lot of bluegrass. ._.

Although mainstream "texasy" country is trash obviously. Fuck Texas.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 13, 2015, 10:51:08 AMlol who actually likes country
Farmers (and their children) who have no taste in music.
Trust me. I know quite a few

Saria

Taylor can sing live while playing guitar, appreciates her fans, writes all her own songs, etc. Lots of other pop singers do the exact opposite of that, they're just famous because their singing voice is decent and they have a pretty face. I think Taylor deserves the fame she gets because she's a talented sweetheart and didn't turn out to be snobby like Justin Bieber.

I don't like it when people say she writes too many songs about her exes. Almost every singer does and they don't get bashed for it! Her songs could actually relate to a lot of people.

My favorite albums are "Red" and "1989." They're mainly pop songs. Blank Space is actually one of my favorites. I neeed to get her perfume. D;
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 13, 2015, 09:14:49 AMThis basically. And the majority of pop. There is some good stuff, but I've never taken the time to weed it out from the junk.  :P
I almost totally agree with you here. There's more junk than good :p