News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Considering most people will have at least 3 to 4 dreams in a normal night's sleep, odds are pretty good that everyone ever who knows what sex is had a sexual dream of some sort. Whether or not you remember them is another matter entirely.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bloop

I usually dream about random crossover crap. I once dreamt about my Dutch teacher being bald and working as a cashier in a supermarket.

DrP

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 04, 2015, 10:57:21 PMIt sounds like you described the same thing three times and called it fantastic. I mean if that's what you're into...
Not really.

Sometimes I dream about traveling or going skydiving or winning the lottery or becoming the CEO of Apple. Lots of things.

And I'm probably having the other dreams because I haven't gotten any since college.

Wolf

Darn I missed the last question!!! All well, I don't dream much. And also, I can't distinguish between real life and a dream world. Cause my dream world is so awesome that I want to stay there.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 04, 2015, 11:09:37 PMIdk what I usually dream about but I've never had a sex dream and I think that's interesting
Same here.
Last night I had a dream that I was walking around in the snow in my bare feet (and it looked like Minecraft everywhere :P )

Wolf

Well I had a dream where I fuked someones mom.

MaestroUGC

Woah, easy kid. If you're going to swear, at least do it right.

mikey

Quote from: Wolf on April 05, 2015, 03:43:52 AMDarn I missed the last question!!! All well, I don't dream much. And also, I can't distinguish between real life and a dream world. Cause my dream world is so awesome that I want to stay there.
While I'm dreaming I can tell I'm dreaming but once I've woken up I can't remember if it was a dream or I just remember it
unmotivated

Saria

I dream of the most random things. Sometimes I dream of my dreams, like going to Paris, and I've had some that predicted the future.

Quote from: Wolf on April 05, 2015, 07:18:33 AMWell I had a dream where I fuked someones mom.
You motherfucker.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Sebastian

MaestroUGC

That was the joke, thanks for playing.

Wolf

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 05, 2015, 07:37:41 AMWoah, easy kid. If you're going to swear, at least do it right.
What I just said the truth. :P

ZeldaFan

Unfortunately my dreams are usually about things in my real life... For example I'll have a dream about work, or meeting a friend, or talking to my mom on the phone. It's so boring...
A couple times I have dreamt that I woke up and got ready for work - put on clothes, ate breakfast, brushed teeth, etc - then I actually woke up and had to do it all over again -______-

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Bubbles

My dreams are always calming and clearly a time where my brain is telling me "I'm recharging, let's not spend too much energy and just relax". Most of the time it's with someone I don't usually talk to, and the whole dream is us just hanging out like we would if we were friends. It's always weird seeing that person afterwards (but I guess it's been more awkward if you dream about doing something more sexual with them lmao)

blueflower999

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 05, 2015, 07:53:39 PMUnfortunately my dreams are usually about things in my real life... For example I'll have a dream about work, or meeting a friend, or talking to my mom on the phone. It's so boring...
A couple times I have dreamt that I woke up and got ready for work - put on clothes, ate breakfast, brushed teeth, etc - then I actually woke up and had to do it all over again -______-

You mean something like this?

Spoiler
[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999