News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Considering most people will have at least 3 to 4 dreams in a normal night's sleep, odds are pretty good that everyone ever who knows what sex is had a sexual dream of some sort. Whether or not you remember them is another matter entirely.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bloop

I usually dream about random crossover crap. I once dreamt about my Dutch teacher being bald and working as a cashier in a supermarket.

DrP

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 04, 2015, 10:57:21 PMIt sounds like you described the same thing three times and called it fantastic. I mean if that's what you're into...
Not really.

Sometimes I dream about traveling or going skydiving or winning the lottery or becoming the CEO of Apple. Lots of things.

And I'm probably having the other dreams because I haven't gotten any since college.

Wolf

Darn I missed the last question!!! All well, I don't dream much. And also, I can't distinguish between real life and a dream world. Cause my dream world is so awesome that I want to stay there.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 04, 2015, 11:09:37 PMIdk what I usually dream about but I've never had a sex dream and I think that's interesting
Same here.
Last night I had a dream that I was walking around in the snow in my bare feet (and it looked like Minecraft everywhere :P )

Wolf

Well I had a dream where I fuked someones mom.

MaestroUGC

Woah, easy kid. If you're going to swear, at least do it right.

mikey

Quote from: Wolf on April 05, 2015, 03:43:52 AMDarn I missed the last question!!! All well, I don't dream much. And also, I can't distinguish between real life and a dream world. Cause my dream world is so awesome that I want to stay there.
While I'm dreaming I can tell I'm dreaming but once I've woken up I can't remember if it was a dream or I just remember it
unmotivated

Saria

I dream of the most random things. Sometimes I dream of my dreams, like going to Paris, and I've had some that predicted the future.

Quote from: Wolf on April 05, 2015, 07:18:33 AMWell I had a dream where I fuked someones mom.
You motherfucker.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Sebastian

MaestroUGC

That was the joke, thanks for playing.

Wolf

Quote from: MaestroUGC on April 05, 2015, 07:37:41 AMWoah, easy kid. If you're going to swear, at least do it right.
What I just said the truth. :P

ZeldaFan

Unfortunately my dreams are usually about things in my real life... For example I'll have a dream about work, or meeting a friend, or talking to my mom on the phone. It's so boring...
A couple times I have dreamt that I woke up and got ready for work - put on clothes, ate breakfast, brushed teeth, etc - then I actually woke up and had to do it all over again -______-

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Bubbles

My dreams are always calming and clearly a time where my brain is telling me "I'm recharging, let's not spend too much energy and just relax". Most of the time it's with someone I don't usually talk to, and the whole dream is us just hanging out like we would if we were friends. It's always weird seeing that person afterwards (but I guess it's been more awkward if you dream about doing something more sexual with them lmao)

blueflower999

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 05, 2015, 07:53:39 PMUnfortunately my dreams are usually about things in my real life... For example I'll have a dream about work, or meeting a friend, or talking to my mom on the phone. It's so boring...
A couple times I have dreamt that I woke up and got ready for work - put on clothes, ate breakfast, brushed teeth, etc - then I actually woke up and had to do it all over again -______-

You mean something like this?

Spoiler
[close]
Bulbear! Blueflower999