News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 25, 2015, 03:05:41 PMYou visit North Korea and you'll wonder how in the world people live there.
Actually, I think i'll be shot the second I step a foot in there.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

InsigTurtle

Hey, they have a limited number of tours to N.K, but there's quite a large amount of things you need to respect lest you get arrested.
And being arrested in North Korea isn't quite on my bucket list...

Wolf

Quote from: InsigTurtle on March 26, 2015, 01:40:03 AMHey, they have a limited number of tours to N.K, but there's quite a large amount of things you need to respect lest you get arrested.
And being arrested in North Korea isn't quite on my bucket list...
Actually, If it was a bucket list, then i'd go there. Since "bucket list" is usually a list of things you want to do before you die. And that most people write them when they know their death is not far away. So if I'm gonna die anyway, then I might as well go somewhere nobody can easily go and die.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Wolf on March 26, 2015, 03:39:53 AMActually, If it was a bucket list, then i'd go there. Since "bucket list" is usually a list of things you want to do before you die. And that most people write them when they know their death is not far away. So if I'm gonna die anyway, then I might as well go somewhere nobody can easily go and die.
Getting arrested in North Korea and breaking out of prison like an action hero - Bucket List-Worthy

Getting arrested in North Korea and dying in a North Korean prison - NOT Bucket List-Worthy
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

Plus North Korea makes you have someone from the government follow you and you MUST stick to the itinerary.

Just don't do ANYTHING that was shown in The Interview.

I'll go to DPRK once it becomes one Korea again. (It is one of the very few countries that won't make my travel lists)

Though I hear Seoul is pretty nice #gagnamstyle.

braix

um. seoul and gangnam are two different cities.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

You live in SK, so I won't debate on this too much, but Gangnam is, according to wikipedia, a specific district in Seoul.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gangnam_District
what is shitpost

Maelstrom

Uhh, I think he lives in Cali.....

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Braixen does? It says in her profile she lives in South Korea.
what is shitpost

DrP

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 26, 2015, 06:22:55 PMUhh, I think he lives in California
*fixed

And yes, he does.

Gangnam/Seocho is a district Seoul. It's the glitzy/yuppie/super modern part of Seoul.

He might be thinking of Incheon, which is a separate city.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 26, 2015, 06:57:15 PMBraixen does? It says in her profile she lives in South Korea.
There are a lot of things you don't know about him

blueflower999

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 26, 2015, 07:27:56 PMThere are a lot of things you don't know about him
What are you talking about? Zoroark is obviously female.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on March 26, 2015, 07:30:52 PMWhat are you talking about? Zoroark is obviously female.
Singlehandedly Ruining It
Quote from: braixen1264 on January 06, 2015, 06:11:56 PMguys dont judge
but don't call me "he" in front of ThatGamer or other people new to the thread
I'm a 14 year old female that lives in korea
let me have some fun pls dont single-handedly ruin it

ily thx,
braix the 14 year old female from korea
[close]
Don't shoot me

Saria

Braix doesn't live in Korea?? News to me! D:
Quote from: Slow