News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 24, 2015, 02:15:12 PM#31 - Mar 24, 2015
What would be your ideal vacation?
Somewhere not too far away, but that has nicer weather. Like, northern California. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Normandy
Great Barrier Reef
New Zealand
Sydney, Australia (nobody wants to see canberra)
Tasmania
Los Angeles
Miami
Prague
Paris
London
New Delhi
Aleutian Islands
NYC

Oh no it doesn't have to be all of them
yet
unmotivated

Maelstrom

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

My list right now:
2015 - East Coast (NYC, Quebec, VT, MA, PHL, DC), Hong Kong/Macão, Lithuania, Copenhagen
2016 - ANZ (Auckland NZ, Sydney & Melbourne, AU), Japan (Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Kyoto, Nara, Kobe, Himeji, Osaka), Sweden (Stockholm)
2017 - W. Europe (Munich, Strasbourg, Luxembourg, Brussels, Amsterdam, Berlin), S. America (Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro), Canada, New Orleans
2018 - Iberia (Lisbon, Porto, Seville, Cordoba, Grenada, Malaga), 台湾/中国 (Taiwan, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Nanjing, Beijing)
2019 - E. Europe (Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik, Ljubljana, Vienna), SE Asia (Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lampur, Singapore)
2020 - Aegean(Athens, Santorini, Rome, Perugia, Umbria, Genoa, Venice), E. France (Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Lyon, Geneva, Dijon, Reims)
2021 - Afrique (Addis Abba ET, Nairobi KE, Zanzibar TN, Mansi Mara), S. Amerique (Quito EC, La Paz/Potosi/Santa Cruz BL, Montevideo UR)
2022 - RTW NYC/São Paulo, BR/Santiago, CL/Lima and Cuzco, PE/Madrid, ES/Amman and Petra, JO/Istanbul, TR/London, UK/Johannesburg, ZA/Hong Kong/Delhi, IN/Tokyo, JP/Taipei, TW/Sydney, AU (For my 6 week RTW trip for my 30th Birthday - Business class travel, 5 star hotels, Michelin starred restaurants. $42,000). Also, probably Indonesia/Philippines (Jakarta, Denpasar, Manila)

As you can tell, I LOVE TRAVELING! I travel for food, history and photography... and to hang out with my friends around the world.

Right, the question is about ideal:
20s: Go to many different places and discover what I like
30s: Spend more time in places I like/do relaxing things (Relaxing on beaches in Phuket, wine tasting in Argentina/Chile).
40s: Relax with family/bring kids to Disney destinations, etc.

Shameless Promotion: I LOVE planning travel things, so I will gladly help plan if you need help!!

Nebbles

Oh DrP, I wish we lived close so we could be travel buddies.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

That's the great thing about traveling! We can meet at whichever destination we go!

I'm constantly complaining that friends of mine not traveling with me (and I don't like going alone)!

Nebbles

Well, if the chance ever happens in the future, we shall take it!
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Well, you know my plans (though like the staircases at Hogwarts, they like to change).

Most of my travel periods are late May to early June and late November to early December (less vacation days used because of holidays and off-busy-season for me).

I can't wait for all my travel stuff to take off soon!!

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

InsigTurtle

Ooh, the places I would go to...
I think my main areas of interest are the west and east coasts of North America (minus crime-ridden cities), East Asia (including North Korea, that would be interesting), and most of Western Europe.

braix

You visit North Korea and you'll wonder how in the world people live there.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

They live quite well. AT least that's what all of this propaganda says.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: DrP on March 24, 2015, 10:48:56 PM(though like the staircases at Hogwarts, they like to change).
The staircases only change in the movies though....
what is shitpost

mikey

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on March 25, 2015, 09:27:59 PMThe staircases only change in the movies though....
they change in the books too
unmotivated