News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 04, 2015, 09:07:53 PMI like 80% of disney and pixar movies
I also disliked brave, Frozen and Beauty and the Beast did a much better job of doing what it tried to do
Yeah, I hated Brave. Beauty and the Beast was ok. Frozen was really a hyped up let down imo.

mikey

I came in expecting it to be a carbon copy of Tangled (which was a great movie) and was pleasantly surprised.  At this point the only negative thing about it is the endless merchandise I have to sell
unmotivated

Sebastian

Yeah. I liked the music.
Liked Tangled too.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 04, 2015, 09:09:52 PMFrozen was really a hyped up let down imo.
Trailer/Announcement: This looks like it could be a really good movie!
Release/Hype: This looks interesting.
Watching the Movie: Eh.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

mikey

spaceballs was amazing.  Best part is the first 3 minutes and 20 seconds where the ship flies past
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

I would say my favorite genre is action movies. Most of my favorite movies are in that category.

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 04, 2015, 09:09:52 PMYeah, I hated Brave. Beauty and the Beast was ok. Frozen was really a hyped up let down imo.
Brave was meh. I liked how they made a princess that can hold her own, but the whole thing with her mom was just weird and made it feel almost like a "coming-of-age" movie. Blech.
Frozen was way way way way way

way way way too over-hyped. I'm seriously getting annoyed by how much I see Frozen stuff EVERYWHERE. I can't escape it!
IMO the story wasn't all that amazing! Tangled was so much better!!!

There was one thing I liked about Frozen though. In the end, it wasn't "the charming prince" that saved the day and made everything ok again, like it is in almost every other princess movie...

And what was with Anna wanting to marry a guy she had known for a few hours? Come on....  ::) ::) ::)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 05, 2015, 01:01:54 PMFrozen was way way way way way

way way way too over-hyped. I'm seriously getting annoyed by how much I see Frozen stuff EVERYWHERE. I can't escape it!
IMO the story wasn't all that amazing! Tangled was so much better!!!
EXACTLY!

mikey

Frozen wasn't overhyped at all.  It's overhyped NOW.  When it was coming out it wasn't talked about a lot cause of tangled coming out more recently
unmotivated

Saria

Yea I thought Frozen was too overhyped. I think it's because kids and other people fell in love with the visuals. The visuals were pretty amazing. Don't kids just like, watch it for the visuals. And others just liked the new idea of sibling love (no, not incest) instead of clingy lovesick gurl and manly manhunk love.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Maelstrom

But it's because of Pixar and Disney that we no longer have any bigger budget 2D animation films.

ZeldaFan

#23 - Mar 5, 2015
What brand is the computer that you are using right now?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on March 05, 2015, 05:11:55 PM#23 - Mar 5, 2015
What brand is the computer that you are using right now?
Toshiba
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian