News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

A small one on each knee. One from when I was about 11. I fell and got a rock embedded pretty badly. The other is from last month. Icy parking lots are not fun.

mikey

when I was 3 I jumped off a slide and cut my nose in half on a wooden shelf
From all reports, I didn't like people touching my face and cried whenever someone got near.  They had to put me in a papoose to stitch it together.

My sister tried to spread a rumor that the line was from rubbing my nose so much.
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 19, 2015, 08:20:26 AM#15 - Feb 19, 2015
Do you have any scars? How did you get them?
Aside from the ones I've previously mentioned, I also have one on my back from where a mole was removed, and a very minor one on my toe.

EDIT: Nebbles reminds me that I also have a bit of discoloration on my leg where I ripped/peeled part of my skin off while shaving. Fun times.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

...the only scar I have is on my knee from accidentally cutting myself while shaving. :x
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

I've got one scar on my knee from when I got a nail stuck in it when I was little. I also have a bunch of little ones on my right hand's knuckles because apparently I used to get into fist fights when I was little too and I have no idea why. One is recent though from when I ran into a wall...

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on February 19, 2015, 03:49:31 PMI've got one scar on my knee from when I got a nail stuck in it when I was little. I also have a bunch of little ones on my right hand's knuckles because apparently I used to get into fist fights when I was little too and I have no idea why. One is recent though from when I ran into a wall...
you said you "accidentally" ran into a wall
and we all wondered how in the world
unmotivated

Wolf

I have one on my left eye. I think I was playing with a metal ruler and then slashed my left eye or something. Thankfully I didn't lost my eye but the scar next to my eye is still there :P
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 19, 2015, 04:00:13 PMyou said you "accidentally" ran into a wall
and we all wondered how in the world
Yeah its been over 2 months and its not looking any better so I guess its a scar now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ZeldaFan

#16 - Feb 20, 2015
What makes you the most happy? :D

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

braix

I'm not cheating.
Having happiness makes me the most happy.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

mikey

when my siblings foolishly agree to play mario party/kart with me
or when my friends come over
unmotivated

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle