Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Favorite quote, because I think it applies to me so well:

"Meine Zeit wird noch Kommen."
My time will yet come.

- Gustav Mahler, 1860-1911
          Composer, the Last Great Symphonist
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 12, 2015, 08:40:55 PM"I hate people that quote things, be original"
-Ryan Higa(AKA nigahiga)

No hypocrisy there.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ZeldaFan

#10 - Feb 13, 2015
Since it is Friday the 13th, are you superstitious? If so, what kind of superstitions do you believe in?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

ThatGamer

Hmm...I don't believe I believe in anything...time travel perhaps, could be a superstition of mine...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Latios212

Nope, but my friend just spilled water all over his 3DS....
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Nope.
Today is more of Majora's Mask day than an unlucky day for me.....

I have a friend who turned 13 on friday the 13th....

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 13, 2015, 10:01:00 AM#10 - Feb 13, 2015
Since it is Friday the 13th, are you superstitious? If so, what kind of superstitions do you believe in?
Not really at all. I'm a Christian so.....

mikey

Usually all Fridays are good ones for me, but my store couldn't even find their majora's mask copies even though it said they had 6 on hand, so I had to drive to another wal mart and got it by 1 in the morning.  I played it for a bit and made it to clock town.  Then this morning my mom took my 3ds away
unmotivated

ThatGamer

You got your 3DS taken away?

*Laughter ensues*

ZeldaFan

How do your parents handle punishment then, ThatGamer? It seems that taking away video games is a common penalty for misbehavior. That's what happened to me when I was younger.

Anyway, I am not superstitious. Nothing bad has ever happened to me on a Friday the 13th. There are some things I'll do "just in case" though, or for fun. :) Like on road trips, you lift your feet when you cross a county or state border. Or hold your breath as you drive past a cemetery.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

ThatGamer

Well, I'm usually well behaved. But when I do misbehave, I make sure all evidence is hidden.

Actually, I used get my DS Lite taken away, but after that, I haven't gotten any real punishments.

mikey

Oh, I wasn't misbehaving.  She took it away until I could "find stuff"
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 13, 2015, 10:01:00 AM#10 - Feb 13, 2015
No
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Oh, I know. Whenever I "lose" my schoolwork, my parents make me search for it until I find it, with no breaks.

Sebastian

I rarely get punished anymore, but when I do.....it's usually getting grounded from video games. Since I don't have friends, video games are taken away :P