News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 11, 2015, 06:06:47 AMAlright, new question!

#8 - Feb 11, 2015
What was your first job?
I realize some of you haven't worked yet, so what do you want your first job to be, or what do you think it will be?
Quote from: braixen1264 on February 11, 2015, 08:16:10 AMMy first job was going to school.
:P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Deku Trombonist

The ol' delivering newspapers thing

Wolf

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 11, 2015, 08:16:10 AMMy first job was going to school. Hmph
WOW! What a coincidence! That's my first job 2!
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

ZeldaFan

#9 - Feb 12, 2015
What is your favorite quote/saying?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

ThatGamer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AMI decided to start my own game and here's how we do it.
Most people like to talk about themselves and state their opinions, so I will post a question here every other day or so and we can all answer the question and discuss. The questions can range from favorite color to best Mexican restaurant to who was your favorite school teacher. If anyone would like to suggest a question, you may do so.

Please keep it clean and let's not flame anyone. I'll try to keep the questions simple and generally unrelated to hot-button topics.

#1 - Feb 2, 2015
What is the most expensive item of clothing you have ever bought (or received) and what was the price?

#2 - Feb 3, 2015
What is your dream car that you would like to own someday? (Post pics if you like!)

#3 - Feb 4, 2015
What was one event that completely changed your life?

#4 - Feb 5, 2015
What is your favorite candy and why?

#5 - Feb 7, 2015
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

#6 - Feb 9, 2015
What do you usually eat for breakfast?

#7 - Feb 10, 2015
What is one strange talent you have?
For example: you can put your legs behind your head, or you're ambidextrous, or you can do impressions.

#8 - Feb 11, 2015
What was your first job?
I realize some of you haven't worked yet, so what do you want your first job to be, or what do you think it will be?

1. This Point Zero jacket I have was like $250 CAD.

2. The 2011 VW Jetta:

3. When all of my pets coincidentily died one evening. :/

4. Big Turk, or Crunchie. They are both completely opposite so they cater to whenever I feel crunchy or chewy.

5. I'd stay in Alberta. It's a good place to live, no natural disasters.

6. I never really eat breakfast. But when I do, I make sure it's oatmeal.

7. Well, I've always been incredibly good at video games! I mean, no one can beat me! But what's stranger is that my singing voice is amazing, and really doesn't match my looks!

8. Librarian. It is also my current job.

9. (lol it was posted while I was typing) SlowPokemon: For something to be a joke, it has to be funny. or Wolf: Gee, well I'm no crabgenius or cranscientist or whatever. I'M A FUKIN' COMPOSER!

If we are talking about real quotes, then: Shigeru Miyamoto: Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock and roll...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Wolf

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 12, 2015, 08:19:56 AM#9 - Feb 12, 2015
slowpoke liking my crabagenius joke.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Bloop

"Your mom is [insert whatever you said here]"
rugbyrulzzz, Boyfriend of Bloop's

Maelstrom

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bloop

Back in the ol' days of NSM, sheet music directly converted from midi files were accepted (hence some VERY bad sheets on the site). Olimar (I think) once said the site is about SHEET music, not midi music. (ninsheetmusic/ninmidimusic). Don't know in what context though, I wasn't there personally.

Maelstrom

Oli said it when someone made a topic somewhere complaining that some midis had playback issues/not perfect like the sheets.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

ThatGamer

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 12, 2015, 08:19:56 AM#9 - Feb 12, 2015
Quote from: It's right in my signatureAnd the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber