News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaoz

Either here in germany or in Seoul. Probably...

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

If I had the chance to stay in one room for the rest of my life, I would probably do it tbh
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 07, 2015, 04:04:05 PM#5 - Feb 7, 2015
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Somewhere where, during the summer, it gets no hotter than 80 degrees (Fahrenheit), and during the winter, gets no colder than 40 degrees (also Fahrenheit). I'm not sure where such a place is, but it probably has some horrible trait to balance out the perfect weather.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bubbles

I'd like to either live in NYC, Austin TX, or somewhere in Ireland. I don't really have reasonable explanations for why though

MaestroUGC

Berlin, Germany. Or Vienna, Austria.

Well I'd prefer to work in either, anyway.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on February 07, 2015, 06:12:14 PMSomewhere where, during the summer, it gets no hotter than 80 degrees (Fahrenheit), and during the winter, gets no colder than 40 degrees (also Fahrenheit). I'm not sure where such a place is, but it probably has some horrible trait to balance out the perfect weather.
Washington.  The horrible trait is constant rain, but not the good kind of rain that everyone likes.  No, this is the worst imaginable type of rain.

I wish I could migrate constantly.  I would swap between ANZ, France, California (LA), Florida (Miami), home sweet home, and Utah.
unmotivated

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Saria

Utahh so I could be near concerto or France because food nomnomnom
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Wolf

Quote from: Xaoz on February 07, 2015, 04:36:31 PMEither here in germany or in Seoul. Probably...
Haha, although I don't recommend Seoul. There's really nothing to see. Unless you like city views.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Wolf

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 08, 2015, 10:55:03 AMSeoul is amazing though
It IS, but from a tourists view I got disappointed.

Xaoz

Quote from: Wolf on February 08, 2015, 03:23:45 PMIt IS, but from a tourists view I got disappointed.

The eSport, friend...

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Wolf