News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

Might be easier to keep up with this if you also post the question in the post you use to update the thread as well as the OP.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

Bubbles

watching the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM#1 - Feb 2, 2015
What is the most expensive item of clothing you have ever bought (or received) and what was the price?
I can't think of anything I wear that's expensive, but the jeans I'm wearing right now are really old. :D

Quote#2 - Feb 3, 2015
What is your dream car that you would like to own someday? (Post pics if you like!)
Electric DeLorean. 'nuff said. Speaking of electric cars, though, the Tesla Model S is looking pretty tantalizing.

Quote#3 - Feb 4, 2015
What was one event that completely changed your life?
Recently: writing down all the ideas I have and realizing I need to go into a creative profession lest I die miserable realizing all the ideas that could have been (that's probably overdramatizing it a little, but you can get the gist of my thought process). :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bloop

THOMAS :D

Seriously though he really did change my life

K-NiGhT

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM#1 - Feb 2, 2015
What is the most expensive item of clothing you have ever bought (or received) and what was the price?
Probably my $250 suit that I bought for a solo showcase in high school. Needless to say I looked pretty awesome.

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM#2 - Feb 3, 2015
What is your dream car that you would like to own someday? (Post pics if you like!)
I just really want Pontiac to come back and make cars again. Those things last forever.

Quote from: ZeldaFan on February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM#3 - Feb 4, 2015
What was one event that completely changed your life?
As corny as it sounds, Monty Oum's recent passing has made me do a lot of thinking about what I'm here to do and how I'm going about it.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

mikey

unmotivated

Xaoz

Breaking up with gf. Changed my life completely. It made me start working out and eating healthy :D

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

ZeldaFan

Seems it turned out well for you then :)

#4 - Feb 5, 2015
What is your favorite candy and why?

My favorite is Reese's peanut butter cups... perfect combo of chocolate and peanut butter :P mmmmm.....

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Xaoz

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

King Sammer

What is your favorite candy and why?

None because candy sucks
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!