News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Not really a compliment but I went on this trip last year with some classmates and had a few experiences that made me have a complete 180 on my view on life and about a month ago one of the people on the trip said she had noticed when it happened and was talking to her friend about how happy I suddenly was ☺️ It was a warm and reassuring moment esp because I'm not friends with this girl and she still noticed and cared enough to tell other people about it

mikey

being called good looking by random strangers on the internet
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

On Friday, my English teacher asked me what career I was interested in after we had an in class discussion on Feminism. (I've been considering a career in law)
He said "I think you'd be a great representative".
what is shitpost

Nebbles

Usually compliments about how nice I am, and that people on the internet think I'm super pretty and stuff.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

E. Gadd Industries

Probably that I'm the MVP of the Academic Team~
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

My counselor asked me how old I was twice during our first session. He was stunned that the thought-out responses I was giving were from an 18-year-old. I thought that was pretty neat.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Trainer Ave

Tahar m'y piano skills are comparable to that of Kyle Landry
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on April 11, 2016, 02:57:40 PM#165 - April 11, 2016
What's one of the best compliments you've ever received?
Not considering family, I seem to have a general lack of direct compliments. Though, a few teachers have praised my work, and a few people on NSM have complimented my short stories.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BrainyLucario

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on April 11, 2016, 07:49:51 PMNot considering family, I seem to have a general lack of direct compliments. Though, a few teachers have praised my work, and a few people on NSM have complimented my short stories.
BlackDragonSlayer, you were the best wolf to work with in TWG!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Bloop

For me, probably a lot of "wow yer piano skills"-compliments.
One thing someone said that I can think of right now is "That's a talent you should be proud of."

Ōkami~MD

I'm as smart as david cameron

(this can be a compliment or an insult, I went with compliment)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
*hairflip*
FABULOUS

hello? there should be GIF here can u help me find it

ZeldaFan

I've had many compliments on my piano playing, however the overwhelming majority of compliments I've received in my lifetime are always about my hair  :P

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D