Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Paper Mario
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: An Unrivaled Battle
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: King Sammer

[attachment deleted by admin]

Maelstrom

Just stop. This is going to get you banned just as fast as spam posts, if not faster.

edit: it's not as bad, but the lack of repeats/dynamics/constant repitition make it clear this is not original.

King Sammer

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 01, 2015, 03:25:50 PMJust stop. This is going to get you banned just as fast as spam posts, if not faster.

edit: it's not as bad, but the lack of repeats/dynamics/constant repetition make it clear this is not original.
But it is original! My friends back at the other forum where I came from approved of it!
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Xaoz

Quote from: King Sammer on February 01, 2015, 03:33:55 PMBut it is original! My friends back at the other forum where I came from approved of it!

Nah, do not mind Maelstrom. He is just kidding. This is perfect.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Maelstrom

Xaoz

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 01, 2015, 03:55:34 PMI'm sorry I acted before I looked at it.  :P

Yeah, you thought he is just spamming, but then you opened it and saw the perfection! I am really happy King Sammer finally stopped commiting weird stuff and now even sticks to the NSM template.

mikey

This is not bad :)
put in some articulation and dynamics though
unmotivated

King Sammer

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

mikey

add some dynamic variations then lol
anything other than FFF and FF
unmotivated

Bespinben

It was really great seeing the improvement you made King Sammer from the last submission. It shows.

I can understand how you might be feeling "what more is there left to be done?" - you got the notes right, for sure. If you're pressed on ideas for applying these fine details we're asking for, it might be helpful to take a look at some of the other incarnations of this song:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35209091/SMW2%20-%20Powerful%20Baby.pdf
http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/1121

...but yes, definitely make a repeat system, please.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bloop

butbutbut

guidelines D:
Points 2, 4, 5, 9 and 10 are missing, and points 1 and 3 are done wrong.

Maelstrom

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who is disturbed that he knows proper note barring.

Xaoz

I cannot believe anyone really takes this commit serious...

Olimar12345

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 03, 2015, 05:26:26 AMI'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who is disturbed that he knows proper note beaming.

Ftfy. But yeah, that's pretty impressive on it's own. xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

King Sammer

Quote from: Bloop on February 03, 2015, 01:26:38 AMbutbutbut

guidelines D:
Points 2, 4, 5, 9 and 10 are missing, and points 1 and 3 are done wrong.

I use Finale Notepad 2012