News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - "Oreburgh City (Day)"

Started by ekezay123, January 31, 2015, 08:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ekezay123

Completed by Shadoninja
It would be pretty cool if someone could arrange this.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ekezay123

Thanks! I've been waiting awhile for someone to see this.

Latios212

I like this song too! Braixen, I'd like to help or at least just take a look at what you're doing.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ekezay123

This is great! After two or so weeks people have noticed!

JDMEK5

Consider yourself lucky. A lot of requests never get touched. And just because nobody responded doesn't mean nobody noticed. I saw this the day after you posted it. And I'm sure I wasn't the only one. But it wouldn't have been unusual or out of the norm for your request to have simply sat there forever as many others do. Just pointing that out for the purpose of boosting your happiness.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

ekezay123

ekezay123

Latios212

braixen and I are in the process of passing it back and forth. Still preliminary work; but don't worry, it'll be ready eventually. I won't forget about this one :P

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

ekezay123

Latios212

I was just thinking of this recently. Don't worry I haven't forgotten.

But braixen where are you bruh

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

i quit halfway and started it again two days ago pff
sorry for being so slow, commitment was never my thing

JDMEK5

Hey if you guys want just say the word and I'm here to help if you need extra help and/or final check. Let's say I have resources that could be helpful.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26