Who is better?

Elizabeth (Bioshock)
4 (44.4%)
Vyse (google says skies of arcadia)
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Yugi

Hey All.

Now that the post 1782 and superlatives are over, there's going to be a gap in the forum games board. To fix this, I came up with this idea, after some inspiration from other internet friends since we actually do this at least once every month.

Basically, it goes like this:

Every couple of days, I'll post a matchup here, with two characters pitted against each other. A poll will go up, and it is your job to choose which character is better than the other. After the allotted time phase is up, the poll will "close", and the winner will continue, and the loser will be eliminated from the tourney altogether. This continues until a winner is decided. Keep in mind that matchups are determined by random.org, so it is entirely possible for a character to appear multiple times in a row.

In addition, if you post your vote in the thread, and give a reason, I'll award an extra vote for that character. This is to encourage meaningful posting and voting, and I may give an actual prize for whoever has the most meaningful vote.

The first matchup is below this post, so without further adu....

FIGHT!

Yugi

Welcome back from the commercial break. I'm Yugi, and I'm here to announce our first matchup.

So, without any more distractions...
ROUND ONE

PIKACHU

VS.

WARIO

Music

FIGHT!

mikey

question:
If link is in the fight, does he automatically win because link is the best?

And I gotta go with pikachu because he has that range and quickness plus his nose is too small to smell wario or something idk
unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Yugi

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 29, 2015, 09:42:47 PMAnd I gotta go with pikachu because he has that range and quickness plus his nose is too small to smell wario or something idk
BTW, this isn't "who would win a fight", it's "which character is better".

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Yugi on January 29, 2015, 09:42:33 PMFIGHT!
Are you sure they aren't supposed to fight?

That said Wario is better simply because he wants it more.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 29, 2015, 09:42:47 PMquestion:
If link is in the fight, does he automatically win because link is the best?
LOL
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Wolf

And question: is it only ssb characters?

Yugi

There's more. It just happened that it landed on two super smash brothers characters.

Wolf

BlackDragonSlayer

I voted for Pikachu because, although I really like the Wario Land games, Pikachu is, overall, more of an iconic character. Plus, Pikachu has a variety of elemental attacks at its disposal, whereas Wario does not.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

I voted for pikachu because pikachu

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 30, 2015, 02:13:24 AMI voted for Pikachu because, although I really like the Wario Land games, Pikachu is, overall, more of an iconic character. Plus, Pikachu has a variety of elemental attacks at its disposal, whereas Wario does not.
TWG Pikachu has been lynched.  It is now night 2.
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 30, 2015, 06:18:40 AMTWG Pikachu has been lynched.  It is now night 2.
Wow.

Another question: when do you lock the poll?

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber