[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - "The Steel Samurai" by McDucky

Started by Zeta, January 29, 2015, 09:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Thanks for the tweaks! I believe this is acceptable on the arranging end of things now.

Measure distribution always seems to be a common trip-up for some reason though. I did a little formatting work, making most of the song 4 measures per system, and the part with the 16th runs as 2 measures per system:

[MIDI] [MUS] [PDF] [MUSX]

Research the concept of "hypermeter" a bit. The majority of 4/4 compositions have 4 measure long phrases, and that often translates easily as a guide to how many measures you should put in a system. Of course, you modify as necessary, like I did with the 16th runs in this song.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Altissimo

Just thought I'd let you know that the PDF link actually links to the Midi, Bespinben. :p

Bespinben

Quote from: Altissimo on July 16, 2015, 03:32:55 PMJust thought I'd let you know that the PDF link actually links to the Midi, Bespinben. :p

Woops! Fixed now.

Maelstrom

I know this still isn't ninmidimusic, but you might want to check that midi again. It's got incorrect staccatos on 50%+ of the notes.

Bespinben

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 16, 2015, 04:58:58 PMI know this still isn't ninmidimusic, but you might want to check that midi again. It's got incorrect staccatos on 50%+ of the notes.

Huh. Well, the MUS file plays back fine. I guess the MIDI export is just trash along with the PDF export lol.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot