News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Technicalities

Started by blueflower999, January 28, 2015, 01:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Technically, there is no user named "Blueflower"

My profile pic is from Xenoblade Chronicles.

blueflower999

Technically, that exact scene isn't shown in Xenoblade Chronicles as it's depicted.

I am the ping pong champion
Bulbear! Blueflower999

King Sammer

Technically, Ping Pong doesn't exist.

I'm a Lao Gan Ma bottle

Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

blueflower999

^Please stop posting if you're not going to post anything that makes sense.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

TECHNICALLY it makes sense if you don't think about it.

while True:
unmotivated

Wolf

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 28, 2015, 07:02:50 PM^Please stop posting if you're not going to post anything that makes sense.
Thank you for saying that instead of me.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

Wolf

Quote from: King Sammer on January 28, 2015, 06:41:11 PMTechnically, Maestro is dead.

I am a 404 error disguised as a human.

Seriously though, if your gonna post shit that doesn't compute to anything your posting, then ima gonna ask the NSM staff to ban you.
The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 28, 2015, 06:55:59 PMMy profile pic is from Xenoblade Chronicles.
Woah, how did I not realise that?!

Dudeman

Technically, you did, 'cause you realized it right before you posted so.

The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is 42.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

AwesomeYears

Technically, 42 is not always the answer to everything, for example, Nebbles is the answer to making a sandwich.

This sentence is in Comic Sans MS

mikey

Quote from: AwesomeYears on January 28, 2015, 08:27:02 PMTechnically, 42 is not always the answer to everything, for example, Nebbles is the answer to making a sandwich.

This sentence is in Comic Sans MS
TECHNICALLY, 42 is STILL the answer to making a sandwich.  It's an alternative that works quite well without having to resort to old-timey sexism.  E.G.: "How do you make a sandwich?" "42."
unmotivated

Yugi

Technically, it can be in MS comic sans, which is different!

Something exists.

Maelstrom

Technically, the word something does not exist in a material sense.

This statement is false.

Dudeman

Technically, um, true. I'll go "true." Huh. That was easy. I'll be honest, I might have heard that one before, though. Sort of cheating.

Pie can be cut into an infinitely large number of slices.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

Quote from: Dudeman on January 28, 2015, 08:52:16 PMTechnically, true. Yeah, true. Hm. That was easy.

Pie can be cut into an infinitely large number of slices.
Technically no.....but pi, the number, can be.

I am sad.