News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Upcoming Games Topic

Started by Olimar12345, January 24, 2015, 02:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

NIIICE September will be two years since the last Danganronpa game (and three since the last main series game) so I'm definitely ready for that.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

https://www.fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita?mc_cid=9450778384&mc_eid=b56050a3be

Undertale coming to consoles in September and the collectors edition comes with a ton of stuff including a sheet music book. Can't wait to see how the book compares to our own sheets~
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

Quote from: Olimar12345 on July 18, 2017, 09:33:13 AMhttps://www.fangamer.com/products/undertale-ps4-vita?mc_cid=9450778384&mc_eid=b56050a3be

Undertale coming to consoles in September and the collectors edition comes with a ton of stuff including a sheet music book. Can't wait to see how the book compares to our own sheets~

Honestly, I never thought I'd see the day this would happen.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

SlowPokemon

Thanks for the heads up. I was hoping it would come to Switch, but I'll make do with a PS Vita / PlayStation TV version. I preordered the collector version because my impulse control isn't spectacular at the moment.

Olimar12345

^Same. Really looking forward to the physical goodies more than being able to play it on a sony console. Glad I passed up the physical ost now, lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Maybe it's just me, but that price point feels like a bit much.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Obligatory post where I bring balance to the force
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Quote from: Nebbles on July 18, 2017, 09:04:41 PMMaybe it's just me, but that price point feels like a bit much.

Really? Considering most games alone are $60, getting one (physical copy), sheet music book, two-disc official sound track (complete, not just a sound selection), a freaking gold plated music box. Most collected editions of this magnitude cost in the $80-100 range.

SlowPokemon

The digital version is $14.99 on PSX, and the physical version without all the bells and whistles is $31 I think. So it's pricey yeah.

Nebbles

Maybe if it goes on sale, or something. Dunno. I'm not jumping to get it at the moment.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Time Link

The new president of Nintendo in Japan had to go and ruin Nintendo's reputation by allowing Fortnite on to the Switch. Bad move, man!

Dudeman

Now come on, don't be one of those people that thinks an entire company is bad because of one game's availability. Fortnite is free and insanely popular (regardless of your personal opinion about it); they'd be crazy to not get a piece of the pie. And they're offering crossplay, which Sony doesn't, which is also a good PR move. Please don't blame Nintendo's president for everything that happens; that's not how a company operates.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Yeah; trying to stay competitive isn't inherently a bad thing.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

It's absolutely a good thing and a great marketing and PR move! But Fortnite is awful and I'm not exaggerating or just going against the hype, it's literally an unfun and awful game with no charm or value for me

Time Link

Yeah, you're right guys. I was just thinking about Nintendo's family friendly type. But yeah, now Nintendo's tweet with Xbox seems like the start of something, but Sony's not a part of that. Heh heh!