The Great NSM Slash Fiction (A FanFi dot net Quality Story) CANCELED

Started by Dude, January 13, 2015, 06:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

KefkaticFanatic

If I correctly recall, you among others included many an individual without their consent in not as extreme but situations that they might not enjoy so much.  Such is the context of the image.

Onto your anger, next time I suggest starting with "please don't use my name" rather than going straight for the "grr you are making fun of me"

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 13, 2015, 11:28:23 PMIf I correctly recall, you among others included many an individual without their consent in not as extreme but situations that they might not enjoy so much.  Such is the context of the image.

Onto your anger, next time I suggest starting with "please don't use my name" rather than going straight for the "grr you are making fun of me"

Kefka, I'm not angry at all. All of my requests were polite. I wouldn't care if he was poking fun, and for the third time it does not bother me that he wanted to write about or poke fun at me. It makes me very uncomfortable that myself and my best friend were used for this sort of thing because I don't find implications or jokes about us having even a romantic relationship, let alone a sexual one, very funny. He honestly could have kept the story going and written someone else in place of Blue and I would be fine.

I really encourage anyone who felt similarly violated or made uncomfortable by my story to come forward, and they have my sincerest apologies. I didn't realize anyone wasn't okay with it, though if your implications are to be believed you must know about someone who wasn't.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I'll switch a few roles around and repost it then??

Waddle/slow OK?

KefkaticFanatic

dude pls 0/10 de-escalation score

And slow initial parse of first post in topic resulting in impression of immediate hostile response re: "making fun", but if that was not the case then conceded.

me irl
[close]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 13, 2015, 11:41:59 PMKefka, I'm not angry at all. All of my requests were polite. I wouldn't care if he was poking fun, and for the third time it does not bother me that he wanted to write about or poke fun at me. It makes me very uncomfortable that myself and my best friend were used for this sort of thing because I don't find implications or jokes about us having even a romantic relationship, let alone a sexual one, very funny. He honestly could have kept the story going and written someone else in place of Blue and I would be fine.
I get where you're coming from, but I can't deny how well this represents the concept of fanfiction(and it's a parody one anyways!)
like you're reacting exactly how i'd imagine a fictional character act

and no dude old it's gonna seem hella forced now that you said that

mikey

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 13, 2015, 08:56:52 PMJust went to fanfiction.net and can confirm that this is about the same quality
maybe even better because of the A+ satire
unmotivated

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Wait, blue never even saw it? -_- Then how did slow know he wouldn't like it??

blueflower999

Quote from: Dude on January 14, 2015, 11:04:16 AMWait, blue never even saw it? -_- Then how did slow know he wouldn't like it??
I'd be interested in seeing it just because I'm really curious.  ::)

Also I don't really have any objections to this personally but if it makes Slow or anyone else uncomfortable then it's not okay.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

KefkaticFanatic

Dude was writing in the style of bad fanfiction.net slash fiction with you and slow as lovers that will go on to fight the GREAT ENEMY or something

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

I thought it was kinda entertaining but if slow felt offended then eh
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.