News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

TWG 73: Curses!

Started by FireArrow, January 09, 2015, 09:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireArrow

Wolves know each other, no card flips. Reread rules because of some changes due to balance.
TWG 73: Curses!

1. Wolf
2. Wolf

3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human
14. Human

Gimmick: At the end of every night phase every living player has a 50% chance to receive a curse. Curses will usually hamper your ability to communicate or play the game effectively. Sometimes they're just silly though. :-]

Rules:
1. If you break the rules of your curse you will receive a strike. Upon receiving 2 strikes, you will be godkilled at the end of the phase.
1a. Breaking multiple curses in one post will result in multiple strikes.
2. You are not allowed to talk about how many (if any) or what kind of curses you have/what it does. Doing so will result in a godkill at the end of the phase. (This will be at my discretion to avoid loopholes, so ask for clarification if needed.)
3. Rather than what TWC would normally do abut edits, in this game they will result in a god kill at the end of the phase.
4. The wolves are immune to the first 2 rules (though, obviously, I'd still recommend following them so you look human.)
5. Chat logs/TWG chat outside of PMs and the thread are not allowed due to being impossible to monitor.
6. Curses apply to both PMs and the thread unless otherwise stated.
7. You will receive your curse before the end of the night phase, they do not apply until the following day phase.

Example of curses (not actually in the game):

QuoteYou have received: Th Bst Curs

You must omit the letter "e" in all your posts and PMs.

QuoteYou have received: MLF/BDS's Curse

You must include at least 3 emoticons in all of your posts and PMs.

QuoteYou have received: Alarm Clock Curse

Your first post every day phase must be in all capital letters and state your current time. Your vote will count as zero against anyone who responds to said post.

---

Players -
1. maelstrom
2. davy
3. NocturneOfShadow
4. fank009
5. Yugi
6. Olimar12345
7. Jub3r7
8. BlackDragonSlayer
9. blueflower999
10. Bubbles
11. The_Subjective_Thought
12. Dude
13. mariolegofan
14. Mr. Tanooki Suit

Sending out PMs shortly.
Human Pm:
QuoteYou are human.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

mikey

Yay the game is up!
Now I can go to sleep :)
good night all (hopefully I don't die in my sleep lol)
unmotivated

Yugi

night one is over, nocturne died forever sry

Olimar12345

Question! Will the strikes be announced publicly, or privately?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

Also, assuming that nobody is an idiot that gets themselves modkilled, we have 5 mislynches before we lose!

FireArrow

All PMs are sent. It is now Night Phase 1. Phase ends January 10th, 10:00 PST.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 09, 2015, 09:12:17 PMQuestion! Will the strikes be announced publicly, or privately?

They're private - making them public would allow abuse; fixing said abuse would take away strategic elements of this game.

Yugi

Also, do the wolves know each other?

Yugi

And more importantly, will the post game have a quotes section?

FireArrow

QuoteWolves know each other, no card flips. Reread rules because of some changes due to balance.

gosh yugi reed op

Quote from: Yugi on January 09, 2015, 09:26:49 PMAnd more importantly, will the post game have a quotes section?

You mean like most hilarious posts? Yeah, that's a pretty good idea!

Olimar12345

When does the night phase end? Also, it is important to note that this is our only chance to get organized before the curses start.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 09, 2015, 09:35:14 PMWhen does the night phase end?

10:00 PST tomorrow (12:00 CST)
I'll go back and bold it.

Bubbles

*cracks knuckles* back to twg'ing again

Are the curses revealed publicly or strictly via pm? Like "Someone got the [blank] curse!" or "Bubbles has received a curse!" would be posted in the thread if it was public

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FireArrow

Quote from: Bubbles on January 09, 2015, 09:42:24 PM*cracks knuckles* back to twg'ing again

Are the curses revealed publicly or strictly via pm? Like "Someone got the [blank] curse!" or "Bubbles has received a curse!" would be posted in the thread if it was public

Strictly via PM. There will be no acknowledgment of them in the thread.

Yugi

so does that mean I can fake a curse for funsies