News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

NinSheetMelee: NSM's SSB4 tournament

Started by Jamaha, December 30, 2014, 07:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 04, 2015, 09:59:47 AMI should be able to fight sometime tomorrow evening. I'll likely record this for posterity, if that's alright with you Maelstrom and whoever else I might face.
That is like the one day that doesn't work for me. Tuesday night? Wednesday? And, I think I'm OK with the recording.

mikey

I'll  pretty much be on every night waiting lol
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jamaha

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 04, 2015, 10:35:13 AMI'm really busy tomorrow, but I have Tuesday off, Jamaha!

Hooray, finally an opponent who shares the time zone and public holidays.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Jamaha on January 04, 2015, 12:22:54 PMHooray, finally an opponent who shares the time zone and public holidays.
you're welcome xD
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

davy

So Dude, since you do not have your friend code in your forum profile, and you are probably unable to access my profile, here is my friend code: 0130-2544-6121
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

blueflower999

I feel like even in the slim chance I beat Maelstrom/Maestro, JaMaHa or Waddle Bro could both wipe the floor with me. I'm so screwed lol
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

mikey

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 04, 2015, 12:58:54 PMI feel like even in the slim chance I beat Maelstrom/Maestro, JaMaHa or Waddle Bro could both wipe the floor with me. I'm so screwed lol
lol you think YOU'RE screwed :P
unmotivated

davy

Dude (Marth): 2
davy (Robin, Falco): 0

Congrats, Dude!

I'm still way too predictable, I guess. Landed some arcfires and thunders (and one thoron) in the first match, but in close range, I got pretty much all of my attacks countered. I started the seccond match pretty cheap, sniping him from the distance and Falco Fantasming away when he came close, but due to not knowing well how to recover with Falco I ended up self destructing so I had to abandon that plan. Finally got the hang of the grabbing game to get past his counter during the end game and managed to score a pretty sweet KO, but it was way to late to win me the match.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

mikey

K so dude and I played a game he beat me 3-1
but he was playing marth so it doesn't count or something???
unmotivated

Jamaha

Huh? Why wouldn't it?

Also apparently he accidentally left after the first match. Get back if you can.

mikey

I hate all the fire emblem characters >.>
unmotivated

mikey

Ugh now I lost 3-2
if he wouldn't use dumb characters I might have a chance
unmotivated

FireArrow

How is marth dumb? He's a relatively skill based character (bar counter and F-Smash spamming, but that's not a very good strategy.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department