News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

NinSheetMelee: NSM's SSB4 tournament

Started by Jamaha, December 30, 2014, 07:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

I've been brushing up on a few new characters just for this guys :D I'm so excited, but hopefully I can get that LAN adapter
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 01, 2015, 05:55:30 PMI'm in, 3DS

also hahahaha it took me a second to realize what FD was referring to and i was like
i wasn't even involved here guys cmon

Though to be fair, I am one of those people who prefers relatively few stages other than final destination/omega form, at least for tournament setups (dynamic stage hazards are a bit silly for competitive play)
obviously nothing with stage hazards would be allowed, but at least having some platforms would be nice

me irl
[close]

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Maelstrom

blueflower999

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 02, 2015, 02:58:38 PMPlease, no woolly world.
I second this, the Woolly World stage is garbage and I usually like maps with stage hazards.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jamaha

Woolly World is gone.

Just like the deadline for signups! That means we're ready. I've updated the ruleset to the first post.

Also, I generated the bracket for the Wii U tournament. See it in the first post and right here:

Wii U
[close]

Due to the number of players the bracket might be a bit wonky. Also, not everyone has a match yet, so some players need to wait for previous results before starting. But for the rest of the players?

ROUND ONE! FIGHT!

Jamaha

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

blueflower999

Looks like we might get to play afterall, Maestro.  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

unmotivated

Jamaha

First match of the 3DS tournament!

Jamaha (Zelda) 2
FireArrow (Olimar, Peach, Marth) 1

Also updated the bracket, because I can.

FireArrow

Great game! JaMaHa wins.

FireArrow (Olimar, Peach, Marth) 1
JaMaHa (Zelda) 2

Game 1 [JaMaHa]: Super close, that teleport mind game was sexy.
Game 2 [FireArrow]: I played like shit and only won because of lag. I also learned that holding the jump button while floating prevents you from air dodging.
Game 3 [JamaHa]: Damn, If I didn't mess up my recovery everytime I got a lead - air dodging your demon while fast falling was not smart. Advice would be to mix up more grabs into your play, you could of punished me for shield grabbing so much.

Really enjoyed this, I learned some zelda combos from watching you. :-)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Jamaha

Yeah, good game.

And you're right, grabs are something I really need to improve. For some reason I have way too much trouble grabbing.

FireArrow

Quote from: Jamaha on January 03, 2015, 03:01:12 PMYeah, good game.

And you're right, grabs are something I really need to improve. For some reason I have way too much trouble grabbing.

It doesn't help that zelda has the grab range of a tooth pick.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department