[DELETED] [Wii] Mario Kart Wii - "Mushroom Gorge" by Joel Hands-Otte & mariolegofan

Started by Zeta, December 27, 2014, 03:03:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Ok! Got everything fixed!! :)

Except these 2 things:
#1.
Quote from: Bespinben on January 23, 2015, 06:38:05 PMItem 2:
~ There's an 8vb extension running all the way through the left hand of measure 12-14. And by through, I literally mean - THROUGH.
   --- (This problem is a subset of another problem really. There's hardly any space between each of the systems. Everything's really cramped together. Consider having only 4 systems on page 1, or minimize everything a few percentages.
~ The placement of the staccatos in measure 15 threw me off bad. I thought one of them was a dotted note value tbh. This can be fixed if you put all the articulations in layer 2 below the stems/beams and in layer 1, above. So do that. Pretty please.
I did about 60% of this song and sent it to Fingerz. He finished it up....and unfortunetly with 2012 finale notepad.....so I cant fix this without a full version. Could you fix it please? :)

#2. I fixed the layering in measures 10 & 14. But didnt in 16. I was having trouble with 16. Could you do it please? :)

Other than those 2 things, I fixed everything!!!!! :)
(Links in OP have the changes.)

Sebastian

Brassman388

Make this a 4 hands on one piano arrangement. There's waaaaaaay too much going on in that treble line.

Sebastian

Brassman388

Maelstrom

Brassman388

Sebastian

Well, I'm gonna delete this submission and focus on replacements.Besides, this song is a pain in the butt. I'll come back to it in the future.
Until then.....a replacement!