Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Black/White
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Castelia City
Instrumentation Two Pianos
Arranger: JDMEK5

[attachment deleted by admin]

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Bespinben

This is so perfect. Another one of those "why didn't I look at this earlier?" moments.
Only thing I can fault is that the subtitle should just be "Pokémon Black/White" without the word "versions".
Again, an immaculate sheet.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

JDMEK5

Wow. Thanks! Though I have a difference of consensus with you on the "version" bit. I'm of the belief that Pokémon deliberately left out the "version" on 6th gen games which would mean that they deliberately left it in in prior games. I know Slow shares this opinion and tbh I think it looks a little more professional anyways but ultimately it's your call and it's not a big deal. Its just that I know technically the entire game name includes "Version" up to 6th gen.

My Arrangements

Bespinben

Ah yes, the undying debate of Pokemon OST nomenclature... you know, I never actually noticed the whole "version" thing with Gen V and below until you pointed it out just now. I was just going off of conforming to the on-site name. How strange. Keep it as it is.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta