Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Colosseum
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Relic Forest in Danger
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Bubbles

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bubbles

sorry about all the boring arrangements heh... (I'm cleaning out my folder)

My Notepad messed up the spacing again but it's...not as bad as last time? Idk why I'm seemingly the only one having this problem but I really can't fix it

DonValentino

Oh that's easy to solve ;J

- Select the "Staff Tool".
- You will see little squares near the clefs at the start of each system.
- Click on the one on top (the one below is for spacing between staffs) and drag it to the desired position. To move all of them at once, double click it and drag.

Bubbles

DonValentino

Bubbles

Olimar12345

couple things:

-The 8va expression you have now is creating a playback that affects both staves. This needs to be replaced with a traditional 8va created with the smart shape tool. I can do this for you if you are unable to.

-I was going to say that you were missing the last two bars of the form, but upon further inspection, you might only need half of what you should have. Using this recording, I think the loop happens after 14 seconds, indicated by the figure the drum set plays. If this is the case, then you need to delete the last six measures, then place a repeat bracket at the end.

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bubbles

darn, I really thought I had this one

I can't do the 8va thing. Notepad doesn't even have it to begin with, but I got it from the template shado made a while back (but it still can't do anything but affect both staves)

I fixed the measuring too but I'm not sure if its ok for the last measure to look like that

DonValentino

Quote from: Bubbles on December 22, 2014, 01:07:44 PMWow, thank you!

You're welcome c:

I fixed the measuring and added the 8va too. Also, you had the right hand wrong! I knew something sounded off: it's not A-G-E-G, it's A-A-E-A. And also added a dynamic, a mf is good I think. :J

https://db.tt/Tlv41Yaa

I'd say now it's ready. :J

Olimar12345

Edited Don's file to fix the copyright info, then updated the links on the op. This one is good, Accepted.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!