News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Steam Sale Topic

Started by FierceDeity, December 22, 2014, 12:15:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I pictured a "when will my husband return from war" meme but it's dude and it's "when will my touhou go on sale"
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

Games Purchased So Far:
Sid Meier's Pirates!: $2.49
Kingdom Rush Frontiers: $4.99
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate + Shooter Bundle: $1.49
Super Cyborg: $1.99
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

None of these are Kero Blaster, your argument is invalid
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

swimswamit

SlowPokemon

olimar is desperate for this joke to be forgotten

Olimar12345

Nah yall just super late to a dead joke
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dudeman on July 04, 2018, 07:02:14 PMNone of these are Kero Blaster, your argument is invalid
but i already have kero blaster

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

How can this joke be dead if I'm still laughing at it

Olimar12345

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 05, 2018, 07:53:12 AMHow can this joke be dead if I'm still laughing at it

I think it's amusing in a pathetic kind of way that you only really stick around this site nowadays to try to stir up drama.

SlowPokemon

I thought I was here for the free food

BlackDragonSlayer

This technically isn't a Steam sale, but it's for a Steam game...

As some of you may (or may not!) know, the Borderlands 1 remaster is coming out tomorrow. It's going to be selling for $30, which isn't a bad price for what you get, but wait, you ask, since you're posting here, do you know of a way to get it for cheaper? Yes. Right now, you can buy the base game on Steam for $20 and you'll get the remaster, including all the DLC, for free. BUT WAIT, there's more! You can buy it on Amazon for $7.50. I already bought one and the game's in my Steam library now. The update is coming at 10am PST (?) tomorrow. Time is limited. Act now. ;D

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Zeila

There's a Spike Chunsoft sale on Steam and if you buy the Zero Escape trilogy bundle then it is only ~8 USD. Although there is merit to playing 999 on the DS instead, the PC version includes updated graphics/voice acting and you don't have to replay the game each time to get all of the endings. Danganronpa is also on sale and the bundle for 1, 2, and V3 is ~18 USD. Both of the prices are around an 80% drop and they're both great visual novels imo

Here's a link: https://store.steampowered.com/sale/spike-chunsoft/

It ends on August 12

SlowPokemon

Highly recommend this, though I have to admit I don't have much faith in the controls of a PC port for Danganronpa, where the trials require quick reflexes. Zero Escape is slower in pace, so it wouldn't matter much.