News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [WiiU] Super Mario 3D World - "Piranha Creeper Creek" by ThatGamer

Started by Zeta, December 17, 2014, 04:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario 3D World
Console: Wii U
Title: Piranha Creeper Creek
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: ThatGamer

Maelstrom

AKKKKKKKKKK. FORMATING ERRORS AHOY!
Please, please review this and edit your arrangements accordingly. And, as a suggestion, start each new piece from the template provided on that page. It will make things a lot easier.

edit: For ease of reading, combine short rests into appropriate longer ones (e.g. 2 16th into an 8th, but not 3 8ths into a dotted quarter)
And, I know every new arranger struggles with this (As I did), but your note barring could use some help. It might help to review this page for more information
http://www.brl.org/codes/session10/groupings.html

Olimar12345

Submission says "Piranha Creeper Creek," but the files are for "Jungle Drift." I don't even see that in the ost for that game...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Thought I gave you a template with the correct formatting...?

Maelstrom

My headphone jack broke, so I can't be 100% sure this is perfect, but it's a lot better
This .mus only has the note barring and rests fixed, so you can see an example of correct barring
[.mus]
This one has corrected notes and such:
[.mus]

ThatGamer

I thought it was good...but about the name, it can be called either, because the music plays on both levels, Deep Jungle Drift, and Piranha Creeper Creek.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 19, 2014, 09:07:21 AMabout the name, it can be called either, because the music plays on both levels, Deep Jungle Drift, and Piranha Creeper Creek.

We go by the OST 'round here.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Ok, then it's Piranha Creeper Creek, I'll go ahead and edit that so it can be accepted.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ThatGamer

Bloop

Give this a look. It's the .mus from maelstrom, but a bit edited in the later bars as they were still a bit sloppy. I'll note the differences from this mus with your original version, to give a clear view of what changed. I'll be referring to this guide too.

-All composers should be noted and the whole composer box needs to be bold. The arranger box has to be italic. See point 3 and 4 in the guide.
-I don't know if your original tempo marking is acceptable, but I changed it to look like point 5 in the guide.
-All flats in the sheet are changed to sharps (like Ab -> G#, Gb -> F#). This is because of enharmonic spelling rules, which are hard to understand at first. Ask people for help if you don't exactly know what to do with them.
-Note beamings are fixed. Note beamings make visible what the beats in the song are. For example, in a 4/4 song, you can't have two dotted quarter notes next to each other. It should be notated like dotted quarter note - eight note (tied to a) quarter note. Beat 1 and 3 are now clear. This also isn't always as easy; see bar 26 through end
-Added measure numbers
-Fixed rests (especially LH)
-Titles on pages 2 and 3 are changed to be the same as page 1

ThatGamer

Olimar12345

ThatGamer

Olimar12345

ThatGamer

Ohhhh. I see. Too lazy to do it now, I'll get to it...next year. Literally.