News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Nintendo Power Surprise (No Spoilers)

Started by chipmunk884, May 31, 2008, 05:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipmunk884

Yesterday, i received my new copy of nintendo power v230 and to my surprise, i got another magazine with 20 posters in it!  Even though they don't do the monthly magazine, you now get 20 double sided posters anually.  I'm happy, because my walls are now 100% covered with nintendo posters.

The-Real-Link

HOLY!!! I'm still waiting for v230 to get here!!!! NOW.....I .....REALLLLLLLY....CANTTT....WAIIIITTTTT!!!!! *explodes*

KefkaticFanatic

I never resubscribed because it started to immensely suck as a magazine after Future US took over.  About 40% of it is now ads and that new editor in chief guy is a terrible writer.  The issues are also much smaller now.

me irl
[close]

Shiny Boy

Yeah...it's been pretty disappointing of late. I resubscribed anyway, and I find it useful now and then.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Gooch

Yeah, i have to admit that the issues have sucked since the joining. I still subscribe because of certain small things that still hold my interest. But i still love to read the Pulse and check up on how games i'm lookin forward to are faring. Btw, im super excited because Final Fantasy Tactices A2 is coming out on the 24, and to make it even better, that happens to be my birthday. I expect a copy from all of you! lol, jk.

The-Real-Link

WTHeck? I just got Vol.230 last week. (The on with the new Castlevania game on the cover.) and there wasn't a single poster in it!!! WTHeck are you talking about????

KefkaticFanatic

...Did you just replace hell with heck?

Please stab yourself right now.

me irl
[close]

The-Real-Link

@Gamer: Yes I heck instead of hell. I don't like to cuss.

KefkaticFanatic

Hell is not a swear word.  I don't care about your religion.

me irl
[close]

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 11, 2008, 03:21:51 PMHell is not a swear word.  I don't care about your religion.
It is a swear word when used in certain context. the same thing as several other swear words. People use them as dirty words, when in origin they weren't. What the H, I consider swearing, and I just don't like swearing.

KefkaticFanatic

Only when you can prove to me that hell is a legitimate swear word will I stop ranting to you about this.

me irl
[close]

Brawler4Ever

I also think that hell is a cuss word. That's two-to-one. Happy?
(Sorry for spamming...I can't think of anything else to say in this topic  :-\)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

KefkaticFanatic

Yes, but you're most likely some religious fanatic like TRL whose opinion doesn't count.

Anwaaaaaaaayss...

The new NP sucks, its time to move on to kotaku and joystiq etc etc.

me irl
[close]

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Gamer4250 on June 12, 2008, 09:01:00 PMYes, but you're most likely some religious fanatic like TRL whose opinion doesn't count.

Anwaaaaaaaayss...

The new NP sucks, its time to move on to kotaku and joystiq etc etc.
I'm not a religious fanatic. Yes, I am a christian, but I'm not some uptight guy that goes around screaming bible verses. I'm not in a cult or anything.