News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Guessing Game

Started by Wolf, December 07, 2014, 01:38:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 12, 2014, 03:54:47 AMquoting for future reference

Damnit, it was a brief period between sleep and my phone really didn't want to type "stuck" apparently...

Quote from: wolf on December 12, 2014, 05:19:27 AMGee.... Sorry. Well i'm no crabagenius or a crab scientist or whatever. I'm a fukin composer!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, you were actually right haha, my bad

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Dude on December 12, 2014, 07:28:29 AMOK I'm thinking of something.

Guess what it is!
hey i'm the thinker what do you think you're doing
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FierceDeity

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 12, 2014, 04:23:57 PMhey i'm the thinker what do you think you're doing

How should he know if he's not the thinker

Dude

Dude

I'll give you guys a hint

I think about them a lot.

FierceDeity

Is it dicks
(yes, safe for work)
[close]

Dude

Maelstrom

braix

Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

saying to start asking questions and saying u thought of something are two different things