News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[GB] Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - "Printer Error" by Tangy

Started by Zeta, December 02, 2014, 06:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow
Console: Game Boy
Title: Printer Error
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Tangy

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tangy

The original:

It was also in G/S/C, but yellow came first... not much to this one. ^^

edit: thanks, I got it ^^

The Deku Trombonist

You need to get rid of the 's' in 'https' to make the embed work.

Olimar12345

Really close to being there, just a few things:

-Use the accented "é" symbol in the subtitle. (you can just copy/paste mine there)

-Remove the "c." in the tempo mark to keep it uniform with everything else on the site.

-Change the D naturals in measures 20 and 28 to C double sharps. In addition, remove all of the courtesy accidentals for the D#'s.

-Move the last measure up a system so that it is not the only measure in it's system.

-Add GameFreak to the copyright.

-Site URL should read [ http://www.ninsheetm.us/ ] (obviously without the []'s)

-Add an opening dynamic mark, even if it's just "mp" or something.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tangy

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 03, 2014, 08:22:48 AM-Add GameFreak to the copyright.

Do you mean so it looks like "Nintendo / GameFreak © 1996"?

Olimar12345

That'll work. How about this:

Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, GameFreak © 1996
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

It's very subtle, but I think there's something of an undertone that maybe should be incorporated? It sounds like it's always an octave and a 4th below the melody.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

Considered it, but I think it might be caused by the timbre of the soundfont used; I don't think it was intentional. Incorporating it here might make it sound wonky...

FireArrow

Quote from: Bespinben on December 03, 2014, 04:35:03 PMIt's very subtle, but I think there's something of an undertone that maybe should be incorporated? It sounds like it's always an octave and a 4th below the melody.

Oh god, now that you pointed it out, listening to this song gives me a headache.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Bespinben

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 03, 2014, 04:40:51 PMConsidered it, but I think it might be caused by the timbre of the soundfont used; I don't think it was intentional. Incorporating it here might make it sound wonky...

I agree. I hear a similar thing listening to the ostinato of Lavender Town, now that I remember.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tangy

Interesting. When I originally arranged this I based it off of the version from GSC (hence the file names... actually I just realized I forgot to change that, does it matter?), and the timbre sounds a lot cleaner. They're identical otherwise. edit: actually I think the one in yellow might be slightly faster. Gonna see if I need to fix my tempo marking h/o. edit 2: nah nevermind they're both very slightly above 150 from what I can tell but closer to 150 than 151 so I'm just gonna leave it...

Anyways, I've updated the sheets with the requested changes. Thanks! Anything else?

Olimar12345