[DELETED] [GCN] Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - "Cooking with Zess T." by mariolegofan

Started by Zeta, December 02, 2014, 02:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: Cooking with Zess T.
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: mariolegofan

Sebastian

The Original:
Any feedback from ANYBODY would be great :)

And I'll respond to feedback lightning fast! :)

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 03, 2014, 12:21:00 PMDoes not qualify as any sort of bump.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 03, 2014, 12:31:16 PMNot even 24 hours had passed since the last post.
Whoa....serious. Just kidding guys. Loosin' up :)
Any feedback would be great though :)

MaestroUGC

Some constructive feedback would be to stop spamming and begging people to check your sheets. Just be patient, these days the updaters are on top of it.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 03, 2014, 12:40:46 PMSome constructive feedback would be to stop spamming and begging people to check your sheets. Just be patient, these days the updaters are on top of it.
Ok....thanks for saying that so....nicely.

Anyway, about the arrangement.
Measures 16 - the end: I was having trouble hearing this part. This is where the trouble would be...

Sebastian

Oh and one more thing. I was originally going to submit a replacement of "Glitzville" but it wouldnt let me. So I submitted this one instead. Jut tellin' the staff so they can fix the bug :)

The Deku Trombonist

If you want us to fix it, you need to supply some useful details. A screenshot might also help.

Sebastian

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on December 05, 2014, 11:55:58 PMIf you want us to fix it, you need to supply some useful details. A screenshot might also help.
That's fine for now :)
I'll just wait for feedback on this one :)