News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

The Third Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by blueflower999, November 30, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Dude

For once, I hope I don't win anything.

Waddle Bro

I'm boycotting voting in this year's superlatives, because hardly any of my nominations were accepted and I feel like the people who I nominated would have deserved the happiness and the glory. I don't like supporting anything that denies legitimate joy from someone especially when there's a certain King Sammer nominated for "most a+" and instead people(who imho deserve it) can't even get nominated for "Sexiest"
and no, I didn't nominate myself for everything shup

(it's not like just nominations could hurt anybody, considering how I didn't even nominate anyone for the less positive categories!)

mikey

Don't there need to be like 2 votes on someone for the nomination to be accepted
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Yeah, like any election you need someone to second your nomination.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

So waddle's not voting because people had different opinions than him
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Aww come on Waddle. Blue worked really hard on this.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 15, 2014, 10:04:20 AMSo waddle's not voting because people had different opinions than him

Clearly he didn't vote for me enough so his opinions are wrong.

FierceDeity

Waddle Bro

I'd rather see elections where everybody could feel joy and not say stuff like this for example
Quote from: Dude on December 15, 2014, 08:41:40 AMFor once, I hope I don't win anything.

MaestroUGC

See, Dude's just a big sourpuss, so...

blueflower999

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 15, 2014, 09:00:18 AMI'm boycotting voting in this year's superlatives, because hardly any of my nominations were accepted and I feel like the people who I nominated would have deserved the happiness and the glory. I don't like supporting anything that denies legitimate joy from someone especially when there's a certain King Sammer nominated for "most a+" and instead people(who imho deserve it) can't even get nominated for "Sexiest"
and no, I didn't nominate myself for everything shup

(it's not like just nominations could hurt anybody, considering how I didn't even nominate anyone for the less positive categories!)
ngl this hurts a little bit. I extended the due date for nominations for you but I guess that wasn't worth it after all. Oh well.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 15, 2014, 11:48:35 AMI'd rather see elections where everybody could feel joy and not say stuff like this for example
its ok the skype room > forums anyway

we don't have undesirables :)

Yugi

god, i didn't get enough nominations, so i'm not going to vote either, the fact that people have different opinions than me is UNJUST and WRONG

Waddle Bro

^I knew there was gonna be someone that can't read
Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 15, 2014, 09:00:18 AMand no, I didn't nominate myself for everything shup