News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

The Third Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by blueflower999, November 30, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kman96

Quote from: Mashi on November 30, 2014, 08:52:10 PMto think that something i began as a complete joke has now begun its third year going
Mashi we love you.
Party Hard!
[close]

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 02, 2014, 08:54:36 AMSo how do you nominate people? Bear with me haha
you post it in the topic PM it silly!!!!!

braix

I request that Friendliest, Nicest, Scariest, etc. be changed to Most Friendliest, Most Nicest, Most Scariest, and so on.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

Quote from: Dude on December 02, 2014, 09:20:02 AMyou post it in the topic PM it silly!!!!!
Wouldn't it be easier to set up a Google Form or Survey Monkey? With so many results, it would make the host's job easier to count everything (Just a suggestion).

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 02, 2014, 09:26:03 AMI request that Friendliest, Nicest, Scariest, etc. be changed to Most Friendliest, Most Nicest, Most Scariest, and so on.
They're already in the superlative. Most Friendliest is kinda... excessive.

SlowPokemon

You can either say "most friendly" or "friendliest." A combination of the two is redundant. Same goes for everything in the superlative.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FierceDeity

See, I just thought he was being intentionally superfluous

blueflower999

Quote from: Yugi on December 01, 2014, 05:09:21 PMDon't you mean "enriched neptunian hipster"
No, that's a tad excessive.

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 02, 2014, 08:54:36 AMSo how do you nominate people? Bear with me haha
Yeah, do as Dude said and send me a PM after I close superlative suggestions, and you can nominate up to four people per category. Go read the first post in the thread if you're confused about anything!

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 02, 2014, 01:40:25 PMYeah, do as Dude said and send me a PM after I close superlative suggestions, and you can nominate up to four people per category. Go read the first post in the thread if you're confused about anything!
Ok :)

MaestroUGC

Best Maestro
Best Maestro Impersonator

You're welcome.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

blueflower999

Eh, what the heck, I think we have enough categories. If you really want to send in more, you can, but I haven't gotten any new ones in quite a while and so I think I'll just continue.

Nominations are now open. Four per category at a maximum.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Otso wants to know if you can match Mashi's 'hilariousity' once we get the results.

blueflower999

Not likely. I'm not as hilarious as Mashi. But I'll do my best!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 02, 2014, 04:54:11 PMEh, what the heck, I think we have enough categories. If you really want to send in more, you can, but I haven't gotten any new ones in quite a while and so I think I'll just continue.
best moustache

I'm surprised I haven't posted here yet.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

Why not Most Bestest Moustache?
Oh, also, can you put in "Most Youngest Azn Kid"?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.