News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Third Annual NSM Superlatives

Started by blueflower999, November 30, 2014, 07:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Winter on November 30, 2014, 11:14:29 PMNot me. However I will poke Jamaha or Deku to see if they do have that power, and if so, MAYBE at the end of this game we could do something like that.
that'd be awesome :)
Sign me up for something :)

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Winter on November 30, 2014, 11:14:29 PMNot me. However I will poke Jamaha or Deku to see if they do have that power, and if so, MAYBE at the end of this game we could do something like that.
A lot of forums have this feature for all members once they hit a certain number of posts, I think. Maybe we could do that for people that are Nintendo Nocturne+?

Edit: by Nintendo Nocturne+ i mean like twice the amount of posts needed to reach said rank

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 01, 2014, 08:08:38 AMthat'd be awesome :)
Sign me up for something :)
that's not how superlatives work lol
the community nominates people for each category, then a vote happens, and then one winner is chosen at the end
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on December 01, 2014, 08:11:10 AMthat's not how superlatives work lol
the community nominates people for each category, then a vote happens, and then one winner is chosen at the end
I know haha

Bloop

blueflower999

New categories added via suggestions: Best Debater, Biggest Hipster, Most Fabulous.

And just for fun, I added a category for Best Host For Next Year's NSM Superlatives to see who you guys want to host the fourth one. Not that they would have any obligation whatsoever to do so, but I think the results would be interesting. Obviously myself, Mashi, and Maestro are excluded from this category.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Would anybody other than Fierce get nominated for best debater
unmotivated

Bloop

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Kman96

Posting for notifications.

I'll actually nominate people for this, but I'll need some time to think it through.
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Don't you mean "enriched neptunian hipster"

Nebbles

I should actually nominate people this year :B
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

DrP

Yeah, I probably should nominate people this year too..

blueflower999

A friendly reminder that everyone is allowed to suggest up to two superlatives to add, and if I rejected one of your suggestions for whatever reason (you got a PM back from me if I did), then you're allowed to change it or try something else.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Sebastian

So how do you nominate people? Bear with me haha