Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Paper Mario
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Mr. L, Green Thunder!
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: King Sammer

Maelstrom

Please stop submitting this. It is not up to the quality standard. We cannot put a sheet with one clef on the site.
As a general rule, if you cannot get more than a single melody line out of a song, it should not be arranged for piano.
And your note durations are off on the first part. And your PDF is corrupted. Please, do this over, or do a different song.

FierceDeity

While I agree with maelstrom, there are a few specific comments I can make to possibly ease the process of making this into an actual piano arrangement.

-It seems like you have it down a half step from the original. Is it the same version as this?
If so, the starting note is Eb (and you'll also want to give it a key).

-The first two measures can essentially be put into octaves in the left and right hands. Both the bass and the more electronic voice start on the same line.

-Listen for the upright bass sound starting in measure 3. That'll be your left hand.

Overall, SPM music is generally difficult to arrange just for abundance of voices and sound effects, so it's a bit difficult to do one as your first arrangement. I'm not intimately familiar with your musical experience, so I can't say whether or not it's a good idea to keep going with this, but definitely try listening for the bassline some more before giving up. Sometimes all you need to do is sit down and listen to it over and over until you get it.

FireArrow

Fierce, don't waste your time. He's a troll, most likely another mariolegofan spawn.

Apologies if I'm wrong, but honesty.

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

FierceDeity

I mean, I'll accept that he's a troll, but I'm not sold on the MLF thing. I'll PM you about it, so as not to start some serious shit where it doesn't belong.

/endthread

Yugi

So considering that he's been banned now does this mean that this is going to be deleted?

Maelstrom

Quote from: Yugi on November 29, 2014, 07:27:27 PMSo considering that he's been banned now does this mean that this is going to be deleted?
YES