Game: Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
Console: Nintendo GameCube
Title: TEC's Waltz
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: mariolegofan

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Bespinben

Honestly, I think this arrangement is all clear! Just alter a few aesthetic things, tell me when you have, and I'll hit the shiny green button.

~ The "composed by" line needs to be aligned to the right. Delete the spaces you typed manually, select the text, click the text tool, select "justification", then hit right. Should do the trick.
~ Maybe a mood marking with the tempo? (Optional)
~ Move the slur up a little at the end of measure 11 so that it's not colliding with the tie.
~ On ink and paper, the slur in the RH between measures 14 & 15 looks a lot like a tie. Since it's the same note being repeated, I'd say just delete it. If you think it's necessary, arch the curve on the slur a little so that it doesn't look like a tie.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on November 20, 2014, 02:20:37 PMHonestly, I think this arrangement is all clear! Just alter a few aesthetic things, tell me when you have, and I'll hit the shiny green button.

~ The "composed by" line needs to be aligned to the right. Delete the spaces you typed manually, select the text, click the text tool, select "justification", then hit right. Should do the trick.
~ Maybe a mood marking with the tempo? (Optional)
~ Move the slur up a little at the end of measure 11 so that it's not colliding with the tie.
~ On ink and paper, the slur in the RH between measures 14 & 15 looks a lot like a tie. Since it's the same note being repeated, I'd say just delete it. If you think it's necessary, arch the curve on the slur a little so that it doesn't look like a tie.
Ok....I'll be on a computer In a half an hour. I'll make the changes then :)

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on November 20, 2014, 02:20:37 PMHonestly, I think this arrangement is all clear! Just alter a few aesthetic things, tell me when you have, and I'll hit the shiny green button.

Fixed!
Did know what to put for the optional thing...but eh, I just left it :)