News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

2014 Holiday Postcards

Started by DrP, November 14, 2014, 08:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Ok just drop me a message when you need my adress, but if I recall correctly I sent you a letter a few years ago :-)
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

braix

I likely can't buy any postcards until Winter break.
First world problems
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

I've sent out postcards earlier and so did DrP so I think most of you should have gotten yours by now, or soon.

(This is a reminder for all of you to send stuff!)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

I might just upload images and PM you links to them instead of postcards. :c
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

dahans

I have sent them out yesterday.... Let's hope you will get them on time :D

braix

I'll send letters instead. They'll all probably arrive late. Whoops sorry guys.

Ruto

The postcard from Jamaha showed up! Finland's stamps are pretty nice even if it's too "optimistic" xD Can't remember the last time I was actually excited about getting mail, either.

dahans

Ruto

Olimar12345

So I have recieved cards from Ruto, JaMaHa, and Zoroark(came today!). Thank you guys, they are wonderful! :' )

Oh, and Zoroark, you're going to love mine xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 26, 2014, 04:52:25 PMSo I have recieved cards from Ruto, JaMaHa, and Zoroark(came today!). Thank you guys, they are wonderful! :' )

Oh, and Zoroark, you're going to love mine xD

huh, i assumed it was gonna arrive a lot later than that

and now im excited

SlowPokemon

I didn't get any before I left college, but I also didn't have time to send any haha. I'm going to send normal letters when I get back.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 26, 2014, 04:52:25 PMSo I have recieved cards from Ruto, JaMaHa, and Zoroark(came today!). Thank you guys, they are wonderful! :' )
Oh no! You didn't get mine??

braix

DrP

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 26, 2014, 08:43:37 PMI got Ruto's and JMH's
You didn't get mine either??? That fucking post office.

I bought some extra just in case. I'll resend postcards to Olimar and Zoroark when I return home!