News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Majora's Mask 3D!!

Started by Maelstrom, November 05, 2014, 06:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

This game is by far the most emotional and the most sidequest game by far. It's also pretty hard, but very worth it. I'm doing a 100% run, although I never completed it :p

Also +628 music

KefkaticFanatic

It's definitely not a player-friendly game.  It's not entirely clear how you're supposed to proceed or strategize with the constant time crunch, so I would recommend skimming at least the early portions of a guide so you can get the hang of the game.

Also yea, it's sidequest city which you don't really have to do but you should do since half the game is ""sidequest"" and that's really where a lot of the interesting bits of the story people like so much come from.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

The sidequests really do make the game, so they are worth your time. It kinda makes you connect more with the land of Termina and its citizens if you know the people you're trying to save.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

FalmerKiller88

Can't wait to actually get to enjoy these sidequests everyone keeps talking about!!!!

fingerz

Yeah, I think I'll read up how to actually play the game before I do this time... Last time I went straight from Ocarina of Time. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

FalmerKiller88

lol same gonna research right now lol. :D

Olimar12345

Bumping this for pre-order bonus announcement. Those of you in the US, check this out: Skull Kid Bonus Figure

IT was announced today and It is already becoming hard to order. Snagged mine from GameStop earlier.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

Oh shit. I should try and pre-order mine soon, then. I'll call ahead.

KefkaticFanatic

Yea it sold out almost immediately, but at only $10 more than the game itself I am gonna get put on the Amazon notification list and hope they add more preorder stock.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Oh, does the statue come on Amazon as well? I can just get it that way.

KefkaticFanatic

yup there's a tab for it on the main listing, and you can sign up for email notification when it's available again to preorder

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Maelstrom

http://www.polygon.com/2015/1/14/7545893/majoras-mask-3ds-xl-sold-out-online-gamestop
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

AwesomeYears

Don't worry, I can't get an Amiibo...

Nebbles

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 14, 2015, 06:10:48 PMhttp://www.polygon.com/2015/1/14/7545893/majoras-mask-3ds-xl-sold-out-online-gamestop
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

rip

rip me

i want it so bad