Series: Super Mario
Game: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Breezy Mushrise Park
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: InsigTurtle

[attachment deleted by admin]

SlowPokemon

I think it might be better to have the B section in D-flat instead of C-sharp; it would certainly be easier to read. In addition, check your slurs--they are for the most part fine but the last measure's sixteenth notes are phrased very oddly. You wouldn't normally see six small slurs rather than one large one. Otherwise great work and excellent job with dynamics in particular.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

InsigTurtle

I noticed that the end was wrong anyway, so I've gotten rid of those slurs. I'm a bit hesitant about changing it to D flat, since E to C sharp seems smoother. (I could be wrong)

Bespinben

Great job! You are right about keeping the B section in C# - it's closer in the circle of fifths from E than would be Db. Modulations are like golf - the lower the score the better. You add 3 to get C# from E, but to get Db from E, you have to subtract 9 (4 naturals & 5 flats, that is).

Consider this accepted.

Edit:
Just spruced up a few aesthetic things before acceptance (page layout, measure distribution, dynamics colliding with staves). (Also lengthened the time of holding the chord in m. 49. and cut out layer 1 in m. 54 because the ascending 3rds prevent you from holding it longer anyway).
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday